Jack

Melanie Martinez

half of marina stuff he says is bs and when the album comes out he will say she scrapped the songs he talked about :lmao:

maybe so, but who really knows? he could be right. i don't think eclipse is that stupid to lie about those things but, honestly, who cares

half of marina stuff he says is bs and when the album comes out he will say she scrapped the songs he talked about :lmao:

he never lied about stuff before but suddenly he's saying bullshit about so many marina songs okay

so many people have been doubting him for years now and 99% of what he says turn out to be true

so i'd rather believe his word than yours

sooooo.. do we think Blue Knees was clipped or?

I don't think so, apparently there's two version of Blue Knees. A concept demo (the one that got leaked) and a final version (unleaked) so it wouldn't be strange for the leaked version to be short.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I still call it "Next Time it Rains" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the song is catchy every now and then I play it. How many outtakes from Cry Baby we do know about? 

Where Do Babies Come From?

Haunted

Half Hearted

Blue Knees

Where all probably intended for the album at one point. There's a bunch of other registered titles that will probs never see the light of day rip

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I can't believe people still ignore Band Aid as the title ghjdjgdjj it's said like 5 times during the CHORUS, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE SONG

this isn't indicative of anything, there are many songs titled by something said once in a verse, or something not even said once in the song, i.e. Lana's Old Money

9ISvyf0.gif

maybe so, but who really knows? he could be right. i don't think eclipse is that stupid to lie about those things but, honestly, who cares

superhuman is not a real song. a lot of the marina stuff he claims to have is BS and hasn’t been backed up by anyone else.