Jack

Melanie Martinez

So idek K-12 lore because it was an abomination but didn’t CB and her friend go in the tunnel or whatever and if they ‘merged’ into the 4 eyed cat, they maybe have 4 eyes because it’s both people in one big-titty creature hatching out of an egg? :xgiggle: 

or has this been discussed :xgiggle:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

So idek K-12 lore because it was an abomination but didn’t CB and her friend go in the tunnel or whatever and if they ‘merged’ into the 4 eyed cat, they maybe have 4 eyes because it’s both people in one big-titty creature hatching out of an egg? :xgiggle: 

what the fuck are you talking about??

5 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I don’t think she put that much though into it (it’s obvious) 

probably she intended to make it as ugly as possible, and succeeded :stareney2:

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

pmzEDLoij

Mel’s face when she heard we didn’t like Spider Web

I mean… not liking it is a way to sugarcoat it! I hate it with my all… like a lot… hearing it makes me laugh and furious at the same time :paris::thumb:

a fart recording in the mic would had been much more appreciated :um2:

14 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

i think its just crybaby in a new body, but we'll have to wait and see i guess

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

My guess is she may continue to have her friends in the new world… also dressed like teletubbies :awkney:

angelita as the spider when???

5 minutes ago, baked said:

angelita as the spider when???

Im getting a little tired of her trying to force her ass licking friends into this stuff like… please pay real actors to do the job cause Elitas acting… well… cringe :sideeye:

In general they give a childish vibe to me :pls: like no one cares about them… at all 

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Im getting a little tired of her trying to force her ass licking friends into this stuff like… please pay real actors to do the job cause Elitas acting… well :sideeye:

In general they give a childish vibe to me :pls:

in the movie :crai:it was so bad

The way the lyrics in these new snippet are giving me K12 vibes all over again! The leaks gave me hope but this last snippets… utter sht… it’s like she’s trying to be poetic and abstract but the result is lame ass writting with long sentences that make 0 sense! Someone find her a co-writer please :bebe:

7 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im getting a little tired of her trying to force her ass licking friends into this stuff like… please pay real actors to do the job cause Elitas acting… well… cringe :sideeye:

In general they give a childish vibe to me :pls: like no one cares about them… at all 

Elita is just generally a shitty person on top of being an absolute failure as an actress. Wish Melanie would stop working and hanging out with her but hey, not my problem

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

:defeated:

should i get it? im currently broke AND i already ordered a CD and LP copy  :defeated:

i might have to snag aswell i wanted the lana cassette but it sold out before i could grab it :flop: