Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

The way the lyrics in these new snippet are giving me K12 vibes all over again! The leaks gave me hope but this last snippets… utter sht… it’s like she’s trying to be poetic and abstract but the result is lame ass writting with long sentences that make 0 sense! Someone find her a co-writer please :bebe:

its the fact that we have scrapped songs that honestly show the best writing in career but she never will release :awkney2:

36 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the title of the file was Melanie Martinez List Of Songs We Can Never Hear :icant:

Then that one vocalless snippet she posted in 2014 should be on it too 

3 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Then that one vocalless snippet she posted in 2014 should be on it too 

I’m so convinced that one of those snippets was just an early version of ring pop, but the other one with the piano is something I’ve always wondered about. I loveeeee the intro.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I am willing to look past the Spider song as one skip, which is bad sonically AND lyrically.

The Larynx song is bad lyrically, but sounds ok. But it’s discouraging still. 

i like that second half of the layrnx snippet but i wish i didnt need the lyrics up to understand what shes saying lol

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I am willing to look past the Spider song as one skip, which is bad sonically AND lyrically.

The Larynx song is bad lyrically, but sounds ok. But it’s discouraging still. 

exactly my thoughts 

but really, I think I’m being reasonable when I say that may be the worst song to ever exist! Period 

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

exactly my thoughts 

but really, I think I’m being reasonable when I say that may be the worst song to ever exist! Period 

if youre that passionate about it, maybe go touch some grass :eek:

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m so convinced that one of those snippets was just an early version of ring pop, but the other one with the piano is something I’ve always wondered about. I loveeeee the intro.

I think we're interested in the same one, it's the one she dances to a bit n she has pink and black hair in the vid, there's a toy rattle ish sound, I would do anything for it. That and Kota are my grail 

i think every song should at least be above spider web for me so i’m excited for that :xgiggle:

that hair that melanie had in the WDBCF snippet i remember being obsessed with. that hair was the inspo to start dying (and eventually frying) my hair :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I think we're interested in the same one, it's the one she dances to a bit n she has pink and black hair in the vid, there's a toy rattle ish sound, I would do anything for it. That and Kota are my grail 

3 minutes ago, baked said:

i think every song should at least be above spider web for me so i’m excited for that :xgiggle:

at least it’s the shortest one… :awkney2:

only Garden, TV or N&T can save this album… now c’mon miss Melanie 

I will take DB as a bonus 

Dragons Blood is not what I’d consider a good song :xgiggle:

She’s really the queen of the tease, tells us all new music on MM3, then drops those clips using sounds from three old songs. And now all these snippets with stuff we haven’t heard. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Dragons Blood is not what I’d consider a good song :xgiggle:

She’s really the queen of the tease, tells us all new music on MM3, then drops those clips using sounds from three old songs. 

dragons blood reworked with a similar fast beat though :willcut: personally id eat it up