Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I truly do believe the rest of the tracks are going to be leaked songs at this point.

The moon shirt ended up being Moon Cycle. I’m going to guess the dragon shirt means Dragons Blood made it too. 

The Tunnel Vision and Faerie Soirée clips sound very similar to what we heard of them in leaks.

This would leave two more songs from leaks, I’m going to guess Needle and Thread and potentially Garden, although I wouldn’t rule out Sirens. Even though it had a slight re work into Void, using that kind of as a preview to a future track COULD make sense. 

im guessing it will probably be Dragons Blood (the hoodie in the merch) and Garden (it has been taken down of YT)… Tunnel Vision and Faerie Soiree have already been confirmed 

and that leaves us to Needle & Thread which I hope makes the cut

if so and if she hasn’t reworked these for worse… I think I might be in for this era :blush3:

5 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

im guessing it will probably be Dragons Blood (the hoodie in the merch) and Garden (it has been taken down of YT)… Tunnel Vision and Faerie Soiree have already been confirmed 

and that leaves us to Needle & Thread which I hope makes the cut

if so and if she hasn’t reworked these for worse… I think I might be in for this era :blush3:

Adding in runtimes of DB (3:33), Garden (3:55), N&T (3:39) to what we have, we get a run time of 52 min :rip: not to say some couldn’t have been shortened. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

My tracklist prediction

1. DEATH
2. VOID
3. TUNNEL VISION
4. FS/or new title
5. ""DEVELOPING""
6. SPIDER WEB
7. GARDEN

-> Taking clues from the 3 Egyptian hieroglyphs she keeps using, one being a Lotus flower (a symbol of rebirth), then a flowering sedge, and a sunshade (although I think Melanie uses this one bc it looks like a mushroom). You brought the sun out, watered all my past droughts... Probably fully reworked but Mel wanted to keep the title.
8. BATTLE OF THE LARYNX
9. ""LIMBS""
10. MOON CYCLE
11. DRAGON'S BLOOD
-> The dragon t-shirt! I think it's evidence
12. EVIL
13. NEEDLE & THREAD
-> Perfect closer...

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Adding in runtimes of DB (3:33), Garden (3:55), N&T (3:39) to what we have, we get a run time of 52 min :rip: not to say some couldn’t have been shortened. 

If Garden made it, it's definitely a different structure. The version we have, mostly just instrumental loop (unfinished) after the second chorus.

Well this is officially a disappointment. I cannot believe we got such quality fucking leaks only to end up with this heinous shit like Spider Web, BOTL, Evil, and an even shittier version of fucking MOON CYCLE of all things. What the actual fuck is going on? I hate it here

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Do we have any other short songs from MM3 leaks? Like under 3 min? 

Mother of Pearl 

Synchronicities
Faerie Soirée
Corpse

BJ/Magnets

But then again all of these are only verse/chorus and end abruptly... if they were finished they'd probably be longer?

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Do we have any other short songs from MM3 leaks? Like under 3 min? 

Corpse, Inconsistent Flame, Mother of Pearl and Synchronicities but I don't think they are finished.

1 minute ago, misslonaxo said:

Mother of Pearl 

Synchronicities
Faerie Soirée
Corpse

BJ/Magnets

But then again all of these are only verse/chorus and end abruptly... if they were finished they'd probably be longer?

If we consider the songs under 1 minute which are definitely not finished then yeah we have Faerie Soirée, Barely Juice, Magnets too as well as Gravitate, Labyrinth, Puzzles, Walkie Talkie and some instrumentals.

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Final version is 2:32, how long is the leaked version?

where in ahamusic does it tstate the lenghts? i can only find the titles names and their "codes" 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

@portals on insta revealing they're just a fan :facepalm:

Just now, Synchronicity said:

If we consider the songs under 1 minute which are definitely not finished then yeah we have Faerie Soirée, Barely Juice, Magnets too as well as Gravitate, Labyrinth, Puzzles, Walkie Talkie and some instrumentals.

Gravitate shoulda stayed unleaked... it was literally just a funny joke for Melanie's A&R i can't bear to see what the young and naive bbies are saying about it on Youtube

2 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

@portals on insta revealing they're just a fan :facepalm:

Gravitate shoulda stayed unleaked... it was literally just a funny joke for Melanie's A&R i can't bear to see what the young and naive bbies are saying about it on Youtube

it's a joke? what do you mean? I haven't listened to anything under 2 minutes since they're anyway not finished so I'm doing myself a favour since she probably didn't finish any of them if they're not on the album lol

4 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

it's a joke? what do you mean? I haven't listened to anything under 2 minutes since they're anyway not finished so I'm doing myself a favour since she probably didn't finish any of them if they're not on the album lol

Like she's singing in this low comedic tone going chirp chirp ribbit ribbit and then sings about which of the demos Jeff Levin "gravitated" to. Aka which songs are his favs. 

Just now, misslonaxo said:

Like she's singing in this low comedic tone going chirp chirp ribbit ribbit and then sings about which of the demos Jeff Levin "gravitated" to. Aka which songs are his favs. 

ohhh I see. I'll probably listen to everything after we have the album but so far I've only listened to songs that seemed complete :hooker:

just listened to it and she mentioned Synchronicities twice so don't mind if I do  :flop: