Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, dollanganger said:

this is what i was worried about when they started sending snippets out 🥴 they should not have been relying on a bunch of children & annoying people to do this

There's definitely pros & cons to it. I like the idea that it's directly derived from social media, which helps with fan engagement and promo. It's also interactive but in a more personal way than the hotspot locations from K-12. However, it's a lot of power to give to fans. I think the people receiving eggs were chosen by Mel/team because theres evidence they are diehard fans, and also as a thank you for keeping Melanie's fan community alive during hiatus. So hopefully, there shouldn't be too much drama in dropping the egg snippets other than a few crying children here and there sjdhfaksjfh 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

You can look it up if you have a snippet, I shared the durations of the other tracks a couple pages ago.

Has anybody tried using that tool on the leaked snippets and seeing if it shows anything?

Just now, BowOfLove said:

Has anybody tried using that tool on the leaked snippets and seeing if it shows anything?

Not exactly sure what you mean by this, but I tried using AHA music using the leaked version of N&T, and it didn't recognize it as a Peach track just as the title. You need a clip of the master for it recognize as a song on the album, the leaks, being demos, won't  

i’m trynna be positive but i am nottttt into these snippets at all.

i think i’ma just continue playing the leaks and pretend those are the songs that dropped (IF the album ends up being as bad as the snippet)

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I truly do believe the rest of the tracks are going to be leaked songs at this point.

The moon shirt ended up being Moon Cycle. I’m going to guess the dragon shirt means Dragons Blood made it too. 

The Tunnel Vision and Faerie Soirée clips sound very similar to what we heard of them in leaks.

This would leave two more songs from leaks, I’m going to guess Needle and Thread and potentially Garden, although I wouldn’t rule out Sirens. Even though it had a slight re work into Void, using that kind of as a preview to a future track COULD make sense. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.