Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

stored in our core. felt over and over again.
we’ve been here before. in different vessels, on different planets.
playing different roles. evolving and learning from one another.
the synchronicities we witness, we’ve planned them together.
transmuting obstacles into opportunities. for growth.
our language as a barrier to communicate.

what is incomprehensible to us as humans, is home to us as souls.

DEATH IS LIFE IS DEATH IS LIFE IS DEATH IS LIFE IS…

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
3/17

t6BALYR.jpg

I need to hear those in order to believe these are actual lyrics, it’s giving downatthemeninmusicbusinessconference and katarinainthewombforninemonthstillshebirthedme vibes

But the artwork outdid everything, it could be a part of arca’s kicks artworks in the best way possible

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I had a longer run time for FS too :rip: so we are down to about 50 minutes now! 

If Dragons Blood gets 4 minutes I won’t complain! That’s the cardio for the day when I finally bop to that while givin her her deserved coin with my streams :squidward:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

She’s giving Alice in Wonderland fell to the bottom of the hole vibe here :true:

i'm gonna need to see the full video to judge because why would her tombstone be on a giant mushroom if she died in the gardens of K-12 :rip:

6 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i'm gonna need to see the full video to judge because why would her tombstone be on a giant mushroom if she died in the gardens of K-12 :rip:

Because k-12 was her life flashing before her eyes as she hit the bottom :oprah: we won

9 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

I don't think anything we've seen so far is supposed to depict K-12's exterior. It's supposed to be a different universe I think. 

8 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Feels so fucked up to say but I really hope we get to see Cry Baby die instead of jumping straight into the new visuals. :fabcat::rip:

My theory is that her mortal body died the second she went through the portal, and was reborn on a different planet as the new Cry Baby. In a similar sense, I think Cry Baby's memories and experiences are altered every time something happens to her. For example, I believe K-12 picking up right where the end of Mad Hatter video left off represents a step in Cry Baby's enlightenment (the beginning/discovery & use of her powers). And because of this, everything that happened prior has less relevance in her life. Like i doubt this thing is gonna wake up and be like "Fleur where are you we have to go pick flowers" - K-12 will have just been something that happened to Cry Baby on an alternate life path/ multiverse

4 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

I don't think anything we've seen so far is supposed to depict K-12's exterior. It's supposed to be a different universe I think. 

My theory is that her mortal body died the second she went through the portal, and was reborn on a different planet as the new Cry Baby. In a similar sense, I think Cry Baby's memories and experiences are altered every time something happens to her. For example, I believe K-12 picking up right where the end of Mad Hatter video left off represents a step in Cry Baby's enlightenment (the beginning/discovery & use of her powers). And because of this, everything that happened prior has less relevance in her life. Like i doubt this thing is gonna wake up and be like "Fleur where are you we have to go pick flowers" - K-12 will have just been something that happened to Cry Baby on an alternate life path/ multiverse

no I don't think Crybaby dies per se like she doesn't get murdered or anything but if she died the moment she crossed the portal who would mourn her? like why does she have her name engraved on a mushroom? i don't get it :rip:

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Crybabies split about 50/50 between “noooo why moon cycle??” And “you’re not a real fan if you don’t love any music she gives us”:xgiggle:

the crybaby who gets the Sirens egg is blessed

Been lurking on this sub forever, but just made an account to say if she scraps Sirens after already accepting leaks in her album, I declare war. Or depression :defeated: