Jack

Melanie Martinez

27 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Link?

The very end of the incubating clip was what was being called Faerie Soirée. First part was recognized as Track 3 I think.

The end part of the hatching clip was also recognized as Track 3 I believe. There were time stamps for all of these somewhere way back in this thread if I remember correctly. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Sooo… 3 days for the single and still no announcement?  :toofloppy:

she gonna clown us all, is she? 

No she probably thinks she's Beyonce and will surprise drop or announce the day before 😭

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I feel like it’s rare anymore to even get single announcements. Either we get no announcement (Lana) or it gets teased endlessly for two months and you’ve heard the entire song by the time it’s released(Niall Horan’s “Heaven” did this fairly well, but others fuck it up monumentally like “Unholy”).

topsters2-2-1.png

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

theres 10 more eggs they have to send out iirc, we only need to hear 4 more tracks, the other 5 will be extended, so the 1 missing one will most likely be single announcement?

Just now, rancidgirl said:

theres 10 more eggs they have to send out iirc, we only need to hear 4 more tracks, the other 5 will be extended, so the 1 missing one will most likely be single announcement?

2 people got contacted recently for eggs so one will possibly be single announcement

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

So what now?

we leak portals tracklist with all the songs

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

15 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I feel like it’s rare anymore to even get single announcements. Either we get no announcement (Lana) or it gets teased endlessly for two months and you’ve heard the entire song by the time it’s released(Niall Horan’s “Heaven” did this fairly well, but others fuck it up monumentally like “Unholy”).

Also Lil Nas X teased Montero for months via TikTok and still did really well :true:

14 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

2 people got contacted recently for eggs so one will possibly be single announcement

I would take this egg rumours with a grain of salt… we all know Twitter crybabies are delusional and attention whores! 

They seriously bore me to death :rip:

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Also Lil Nas X teased Montero for months via TikTok and still did really well :true:

Yeah there’s a right and wrong way. I don’t know anything about that release. But Niall Horan announced Heaven like a month+ out and had teased a few clips already. He kept it fairly fresh, dropping bits of him singing it acoustically, bits of the intro, him singing it in the car with the windows up. It was fun. (I am a big fan girl of his :flutter:)

Meanwhile Unholy went crazy viral on TikTok and then they pushed the release two or three times. The song was short and sucked in the end.

Not much on Portals could have been over exposed though with such a short release window. However they spoiled the single date on the day the album was announced, so we been knowing when it’s coming the whole time :creep:

topsters2-2-1.png

8 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

we leak portals tracklist with all the songs

I really hope she releases a deluxe and we get some of the previously leaked songs.. it's just a pity to not release excellence like Garden, Needle & Thread, Synchronicities, Sirens... 

Our faces when she announces Mother Of Pearl as the next single…

she teased it in an Instagram post, and eventhough people though she wouldn’t include it (she said none of the leaks would make the album) we already know that’s not true (at least TV and FS are official)! 

if that’s true and she releases MOP before Garden or Dragons Blood imma riot :bye:

2 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:she chose Moon Cycle for the final cut SHE BETTER BE JOKING SPIDER WEB WAS ENOUGH! 

Ur so right! No need for the period song sis, all ur fans gay we don’t relate :bebe:

also, loving that Spider Song slander in the end, u have taste :true: