Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 9/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Tulips said:

This is so weird lol the lyrics in the video are still a bit off but they still got most of it right

The real lyrics:

Draw me honey, I watch you sleep
I'm collecting your hair from the pillow when you leave

YouTube lyrics:

Honey, honey, watch you sleep

Collecting the hair when you leave

This YouTube account did lots of fake leaks back in 2017, I'm shocked they had real Psycho Lovers lyrics

UPDATE: someone said that they themselves faked the leak back in 2017, and that they just guessed the lyrics, it wasn't a real leak. Very weird

Always aiming paper airplanes

12 minutes ago, Tulips said:

The unedited version of Psycho Lovers leaked, but it's still LQ sadly. I'm still happy we get to hear the proper version without the weird beats that were added with the original leak!

DL: https://dbree.org/v/64e667

It sounds so much better, I fucking love it 

Once we get the high quality version we will have finally entirely won 

Always aiming paper airplanes

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

The unedited version of Psycho Lovers leaked, but it's still LQ sadly. I'm still happy we get to hear the proper version without the weird beats that were added with the original leak!

DL: https://dbree.org/v/64e667

After listening to this more I can say it's easily one of her best written songs imo

Fuck I need Night Mime final version in my life.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

FYI the 99 Cent Store Recording Session is real, but this snippet is edited by a fan again. They added those guys talking over it ''That was pretty good'' and also added the official instrumental when it wasn't in the original recording session file.

Have no idea ... someone uploaded and then deleted, so I uploaded it back again cause I had already downloaded it.

This is not my leak by any means ... just know people would like to hear it so I posted on here.

3 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Have no idea ... someone uploaded and then deleted, so I uploaded it back again cause I had already downloaded it.

This is not my leak by any means ... just know people would like to hear it so I posted on here.

Omg Leak it and stop playing :bye:

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Omg Leak it and stop playing :bye:

Girl .. I could only wis to have it.

28 minutes ago, Tulips said:

FYI the 99 Cent Store Recording Session is real, but this snippet is edited by a fan again. They added those guys talking over it ''That was pretty good'' and also added the official instrumental when it wasn't in the original recording session file.

Noticed how they said “THEY ADDED” and not me.

It was not me that leaked 

On 9/20/2020 at 1:15 AM, Tulips said:

FYI the 99 Cent Store Recording Session is real, but this snippet is edited by a fan again. They added those guys talking over it ''That was pretty good'' and also added the official instrumental when it wasn't in the original recording session file.

An unedited snippet leaked: https://dbree.org/v/685ebe