Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, new gods said:

none of the CB outtakes are better than anything that was officially released some of you live in delusion 820711617976074301.gif?v=1

one, zzzz.

zzzz got robbed. that would've been such a good closer. but Mad Hatter suits ending the album better

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Sorry but if you think WOTB and Drama Club top songs like Zzzz you're on clown shit. 

preach it

3 minutes ago, Yellow said:

one, zzzz.

zzzz got robbed. that would've been such a good closer. but Mad Hatter suits ending the album better

If we put Zzzz after Cake, it zips well the deluxe version :lolliney:

EDIT: I changed my mind. I think it's the perfect closer right after Mad Hatter. As much as I like Play Date, Teddy Bear and Cake, and as much as they could be related to Cry Baby's story, I feel they're kinda unarranged. So adding a song after these would make it a little all over the place.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Yellow said:

one, zzzz.

i don't understand the hype with zzz or ring pop as the lyrics make absolutely no sense and i can't see any of the outtakes fitting the story of the album, they could work as deluxe songs but that's it. but to each their own

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

honestly that's a really good idea, zzzz would've been such an awesome closer for extra clutter, it even mentions teddy bear

Just now, new gods said:

i don't understand the hype with zzz or ring pop as the lyrics make absolutely no sense and i can't see any of the outtakes fitting the story of the album, they could work as deluxe songs but that's it. but to each their own

I don't really understand the ring pop hype either but I been infatuated with zzzz since the melatonin leak. ring pop is not at all finished and it's real clear. zzzz felt like Mel was trying to tie all of the crybaby songs together in a bow.

13 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

So what are the legit leaks today? 

Cause dbree is a mess and I'm worried about downloading stupid shit and wasting my time... ??

https://dropbay.net/4n2/Melanie_Martinez_Twins_Full.mp3

https://dropbay.net/4np/Melanie_Martinez_Drowning_Full.mp3

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

EDIT: I changed my mind. I think it's the perfect closer right after Mad Hatter. As much as I like Play Date, Teddy Bear and Cake, and as much as they could be related to Cry Baby's story, I feel they're kinda unarranged. So adding a song after these would make it a little all over the place.

what if Melanie had made zzzz an extra song on vinyls or something? kinda like Foster the People did with Broken Jaw to give Torches two closers, Mad Hatter and Zzzz would've been awesome as two closers for Crybaby, Mad Hatter finishes the story but Zzzz feels like a secret ending with easter eggs.

I'ma stop spamming the forum now y'all have a blessed day eat a big meal

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

what if Melanie had made zzzz an extra song on vinyls or something? kinda like Foster the People did with Broken Jaw to give Torches two closers, Mad Hatter and Zzzz would've been awesome as two closers for Crybaby, Mad Hatter finishes the story but Zzzz feels like a secret ending with easter eggs.

I'ma stop spamming the forum now y'all have a blessed day eat a big meal

Zzzz being on vinyls, as awesome as it'd be, would be impossible. Vinyl actually can't be unlimited length or just any length you want. It has to be no more than 22 minutes on each side (on very recent technology, 28) And crybaby is a long album that already would cover both sides of a vinyl. 

1 hour ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

theya re not connect by the hip and don't really trust each other so ... i doubt it
but she could have gotten the idea from it as she was still writing songs for cry baby at the time

cry baby came out before ahs freakshow even premiered 

2 hours ago, new gods said:

none of the CB outtakes are better than anything that was officially released some of you live in delusion 820711617976074301.gif?v=1

While not technically an outtake, Play Date deserved AB's place on the album/in the story. AB is atrocious and so is the music video. 

820711617976074301.gif?v=1

12 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

While not technically an outtake, Play Date deserved AB's place on the album/in the story. AB is atrocious and so is the music video. 

820711617976074301.gif?v=1

play date really is godly but it should've replaced carousel that overproduced dated mess shouldn't even have been considered for the album 820711617976074301.gif?v=1

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Someone else then said the leaked is the final but the choruses are removed/edited. Take it with a grain of salt tho

idrk... how that would be possible. let me try inverting the two choruses together cause if its truly an edit itll be a clean invert

edit: it does not <3

would agree on replacing Carousel or even Pity Party... but honestly 2014 me just adored everything Melanie was doing and for that I couldn't give them up. I will neeeveeer forget being on Tumblr in February 2014 seeing a post saying "That girl from The Voice released her first song, you should check it out!" and pressing play and immediately falling in love with her. Now 7 years later, I've had my ups and downs with her sound (K-12)  but I genuinely think she is amazing and unique in every way... and she's coming to serve, I can feel it.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

would agree on replacing Carousel or even Pity Party... but honestly 2014 me just adored everything Melanie was doing and for that I couldn't give them up. I will neeeveeer forget being on Tumblr in February 2014 seeing a post saying "That girl from The Voice released her first song, you should check it out!" and pressing play and immediately falling in love with her. Now 7 years later, I've had my ups and downs with her sound (K-12)  but I genuinely think she is amazing and unique in every way... and she's coming to serve.

pity party..... 792445840408969216.gif?v=1