Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, AlexIl said:

They're literally official original quality files with tags removed. Today's Cuca batch is every song that people got from someone on Melanie's team and were spreading for the past day.

Mel's team gave these out? 

13 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

i dont know what happened but i got completely hooked by this song once again :oic2: her best studio song mefears

One of the few I listen to. :P

Here’s my Edit of the Night Mime pitch demo to include the chorus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOH1A9y8lXoW-DlRKIdlMYhi1LFzBOoi/view?usp=sharing

edit: just saw moonchild’s post above, sorry mine is similar!! I was inspired by moonchilds lq edit yesterday when I made my Edit , honestly the smarterchild demo is so good with a chorus 

24 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

Here’s my Edit of the Night Mime pitch demo to include the chorus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOH1A9y8lXoW-DlRKIdlMYhi1LFzBOoi/view?usp=sharing

edit: just saw moonchild’s post above, sorry mine is similar!! I was inspired by moonchilds lq edit yesterday when I made my Edit , honestly the smarterchild demo is so good with a chorus 

I know right? I think that the SmarterChild version is superior. Those drums and guitars are heavenly :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Guys in case you prefer the Night Mime pitch demo production, I threw this quickie with the HQ demo leaked today!

https://dbree.org/v/ba8e9d

I did one last month with the LQ demo but it still sucked lol

1 hour ago, cool3dworld said:

They sound amazing, thank you so much!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

carousel is the #1 track on Mel's discography and I will die on this hill thank u

Just now, Salem said:

Zzzz is one of Melanie's best. Takes full advantage of being in minor key. 

zzzz is top five. it's platinum tier. that song deserved to be released and promoted more than anything else she chose to scrap. we were robbed

y'all we need to sit down and have a talk. Melanie wrote and put eraser in studio and we have access to the song, can we get a cheers? 

@killsydney you, you go drink a giant glass of water pls. love you sm I hope ur sleep is nourishing and full

I'm done spamming now I'm so sorry besties, reminder I love y'all and this forum so much and y'all have become a safe space. fucking take care of yourselves and your bodies. please