Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, your bestie said:

I'm so tired of waiting. If there is something Melanie is horrible at, it's keeping a consistent audience. Half her fans dipped after #that scandal, and half of them left because of the 4 year wait for K-12 😭 atp her only audience is the weirdos on Twitter and the TikTok kids 

We literally had After School one year and a month ago.

As long as the album is not delayed until 2023, I'm fine. It could be released late next year and it would not feel too far.

The thing is that we waited 4 years after Cry Baby to have a full album (she only dropped Gingerbread Man and Piggyback in 2016 and 2017, and then nothing), while in 2019 she dropped K-12, and then in 2020 After School plus 2 more singles. Doesn't feel like there is like a huuuuge drought of material.

And we always have the unreleased, which is almost another whole discography because there are tons.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

All of these songs are real.

What about Butterfly Blood, Knight and Obsidian? They weren't on that list but were mentioned by other people.

UAmFDOp.png

Just now, Sugartears said:

What about Butterfly Blood, Knight and Obsidian? They weren't on that list but were mentioned by other people.

Pretty sure those three are fake titles

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

We literally had After School one year and a month ago.

As long as the album is not delayed until 2023, I'm fine. It could be released late next year and it would not feel too far.

The thing is that we waited 4 years after Cry Baby to have a full album (she only dropped Gingerbread Man and Piggyback in 2016 and 2017, and then nothing), while in 2019 she dropped K-12, and then in 2020 After School plus 2 more singles. Doesn't feel like there is like a huuuuge drought of material.

And we always have the unreleased, which is almost another whole discography because there are tons.

She said recently the film/album aren't done which makes me think 2023 is far more realistic. I just can't see the film being approved (script wise), costumed, cast, filmed, edited, promoted, and released in the 14 months before 2023, and that's given she were to get the script in and approved as of today. If it is there would have to be cuts in the quality of the film and such. I do seriously hope mm4 gives us music videos. I think that ship has sailed for mm3 unfortunately (which is really sad since I think with the way she seems to be going sonically and thematically music videos would've been more visually interesting and creative than what a film would allow her). 

4 hours ago, your bestie said:

I'm so tired of waiting. If there is something Melanie is horrible at, it's keeping a consistent audience. Half her fans dipped after #that scandal, and half of them left because of the 4 year wait for K-12 😭 atp her only audience is the weirdos on Twitter and the TikTok kids 

It says a lot about her still being present now even after #that scandal and the time she takes releasing. She would’ve been cancelled after one year if she really had bad intentions, which in my opinion she doesn’t have 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

1 hour ago, Salem said:

She said recently the film/album aren't done which makes me think 2023 is far more realistic. I just can't see the film being approved (script wise), costumed, cast, filmed, edited, promoted, and released in the 14 months before 2023, and that's given she were to get the script in and approved as of today. If it is there would have to be cuts in the quality of the film and such. I do seriously hope mm4 gives us music videos. I think that ship has sailed for mm3 unfortunately (which is really sad since I think with the way she seems to be going sonically and thematically music videos would've been more visually interesting and creative than what a film would allow her). 

I actually think otherwise about this. The dark aesthetic that seems to go along with this era feels very proper for a film, although I have to admit I don't give a damn about visuals. She always delivers so it's not going to be a problem.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

23 hours ago, The Siren said:

What even happened with Timothy after the allegations? I hear nothing about her or the allegations since. 

Oh wow, I just read on the Fandom wiki for Melanie Martinez that Timothy has the disorder borderline. and I also read on the page about Timothy, that she joined OnlyFans in 2020.

To me this tells more about Timothy than it does about Melanie. A Borderline disorder can occur when you’re sexually abused at an early age… 

After sexual abuse, victims can become more active in their sexual behavior. At least when they don’t tell anyone. When they do, the victim tends to be more sensitive when it comes to the subject: sex. 

3 hours ago, Miss doing nothing said:

O my God I just read on Melanies fandom wiki she copes with borderline and since 2020 is on OnlyFans. I felt weird to like an artist that might have done the wrong thing, but it took me so long to really know Timothy is a b*tch. I’m sorry if someone thinks otherwise, but people with a borderline disorder. It’s a shame and the system should look more towards tracing them to help those people find a way to not be self centered. The diagnosed ones that don’t see that they should work on having a sense of empathy; they really do a lot of damage to others. And eventually to themselves

I'm sorry but I had a hard time reading this. It didn't sound grammatically correct somewhere. 

So I have been keeping up with this Mega folder of leaked stuff because it's so beautifully organized and was updated often...but now it hasn't been updated in months and it's missing the newer leaks. Has anyone made a new one that is up to date? Or do I have to do it? :stareney3:

7 hours ago, invincible said:

So I have been keeping up with this Mega folder of leaked stuff because it's so beautifully organized and was updated often...but now it hasn't been updated in months and it's missing the newer leaks. Has anyone made a new one that is up to date? Or do I have to do it? :stareney3:

that folder links to this page :deadbanana:

8 hours ago, invincible said:

The link doesn't work.

15 hours ago, Miss doing nothing said:

O my God I just read on Melanies fandom wiki she copes with borderline and since 2020 is on OnlyFans. I felt weird to like an artist that might have done the wrong thing, but it took me so long to really know Timothy is a b*tch. I’m sorry if someone thinks otherwise, but people with a borderline disorder. It’s a shame and the system should look more towards tracing them to help those people find a way to not be self centered. The diagnosed ones that don’t see that they should work on having a sense of empathy; they really do a lot of damage to others. And eventually to themselves

What are you even saying?…

2 minutes ago, invincible said:

omg how embarassing... I meant this one: https://mega.nz/folder/GEpSAaDY#gIROoft4mefLNu1awIhdBg

This masterpost has all of the recent full leaks though. It's only missing snippets.

3 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

This masterpost has all of the recent full leaks though. It's only missing snippets.

I know it's missing Tunnel Vision and one other I can't recall, so I assume it's probably missing others as well

33 minutes ago, invincible said:

I know it's missing Tunnel Vision and one other I can't recall, so I assume it's probably missing others as well

Tunnel Vision only leaked as a low-quality discord recording with cuts, I wouldn't consider it a full leak TBH

59 minutes ago, invincible said:

its missing Void snippet, Sirens concept demo, Sirens recording session, Tunnel Vision, Puzzles demo 1 & 2, Barely Any Juice, Knight snippet, and Leeches

https://mega.nz/folder/GfYVkSpQ#2Q_UKGRtPu67c4LbHb0h2g

20 hours ago, The Siren said:

I'm sorry but I had a hard time reading this. It didn't sound grammatically correct somewhere. 

9 hours ago, teenangst said:

What are you even saying?…

I edited my post. I hope that what I tried to say is more clear now. Otherwise I will have to find a way to get my grammar right