Jack

Melanie Martinez

28 minutes ago, The Siren said:

when yesterday? its in the latest dbree tab

oh wait, it was a watermarked snippet yesterday i believe. today's 🌸 leak is full and unwatermarked

It leaked like 3 hours after 🚨  v4. I guess Dbree got flooded and people missed it but the “Melanie Martinez 🌸 (Unwatermarked)” post from today is just a really good filter, the outro still has the bon appetit sound. 

11 minutes ago, teenangst said:

It leaked like 3 hours after Sirens v4. I guess [redacted] got flooded and people missed it but the “[redacted]” [redacted] post from today is just a really good filter, the outro still has the bon appetit sound. 

Try not to mention where we can find leaks from *upcoming* releases (MM3 is an upcoming project) because it can earn you a warning point :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

most of the songs being 2min length isn't sitting right with me... pls melanie this ain't the way to go

no theyre not? only Corpse, Moon Cycle, Void and Leeches are under 3 minutes

the other 7 are almost 4 if not over 4 minutes zvdjskfdv

12 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

most of the songs being 2min length isn't sitting right with me... pls melanie this ain't the way to go

These 2-minute songs are literally unfinished demos :rip:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, teenangst said:

It leaked like 3 hours after 🚨  v4. I guess Dbree got flooded and people missed it but the “Melanie Martinez 🌸 (Unwatermarked)” post from today is just a really good filter, the outro still has the bon appetit sound. 

is there existing any other leak of Garden without the watermark besides the one that says 'unwatermarked' but still has Bon Appetit in the back?

1 minute ago, jusa23 said:

is there existing any other leak of Garden without the watermark besides the one that says 'unwatermarked' but still has Bon Appetit in the back?

i didnt notice ant BA in the one i downloaded :cryney:

16 hours ago, teenangst said:

preview.png

Kinetics just shared this on his story

For me, they aren't even worried about cry baby or k-12 era outtakes leaks now. Melanie and her team only posted that storie saying to people stop listening to leaked things and report it because they were worried that MM3 songs could leak (and in my opinion just made the situation worse, as we can see).

UAmFDOp.png