BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

She sounds so different here, are these snippets of new songs?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I thought BBH was an old unreleased

It was released for free late last year (or whenever that was) to coincide with her tour announcement but I guess she’s just gonna make it officially available now.

I totally missed this when the interview came out, but she recently said this:

We know you like gold chains. What’s the heaviest amounts of chains that you’ve worn, and how did it affect your ergonomics?

It was actually a week and half ago! I was shooting a video for a song I have coming out with Khalid for sometime next month, I have no idea? We were filming the video, and we’re both wearing pounds of chains. I mean he’s wearing a couple, and I’m wearing a thousand pounds of silver - heavy f*cking chains. I would go to the bathroom and people would be like, ‘are you ok?’ They drift one way, and I’d suddenly be walking the other way. It wasn’t even just around my neck, it was around my neck, my arm, over my feet, draping all around me. I mean when you do wear them around your neck (daily), there’s a trigger point behind your neck that alters your mental state

The song is called ‘lovely’.

Sorry if this was talked about already, but I love this snippet!! Does anyone have more info about it? I really want to listen to it in full.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdOc52VFH2j/?taken-by=missingavocados

It could be ‘Daddy’, which is a song title we know about that’s probably on the album. I’m only guessing based on the lyrics though!