missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Trump better hold his wig cuz people will surely try to kill him :rip:

And hopefully succeed :creep:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

will trump winning have any actual effect on the rights of gays, POC, women? Like obviously it's terrible that a guy who is so disrespectful to all those groups managed to become leader of the free world but wasn't part of the reason he won simply because a lot of people voted for him out of spite for not getting Bernie as a nominee or simply didn't vote as they disliked both candidates? Like surely no one would support him if he tried to illegalise abortions or outlaw gay marriage, and nothing he or Mike Pence come up with to take rights away from those people could ever pass through congress, right? Like I understand why people are upset but will trump really be able to do anything all that bad? Genuinely asking here.

I'd like to apologies for I had said earlier. It really was just a joke and of course I wouldn't actually like him to be killed. I was just trying to make you laugh :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

will trump winning have any actual effect on the rights of gays, POC, women? Like obviously it's terrible that a guy who is so disrespectful to all those groups managed to become leader of the free world but wasn't part of the reason he won simply because a lot of people voted for him out of spite for not getting Bernie as a nominee or simply didn't vote as they disliked both candidates? Like surely no one would support him if he tried to illegalise abortions or outlaw gay marriage, and nothing he or Mike Pence come up with to take rights away from those people could ever pass through congress, right? Like I understand why people are upset but will trump really be able to do anything all that bad? Genuinely asking here.

I'd like to believe this but his party currently has control of both the senate and the house, and with the platform they adopted earlier in the year it wouldn't surprise me if they support some of the things that get pitched (particularly for LGBT rights).

qpgosw.jpg

liberals want love, equality, peace... and death to people they don't like.  :crossed:

id rather have him killed than for large of groups of people to be discriminated and treated like second class citizens

ughhh i wanna get married, this is so unfair and unconstitutional

Keep it real and stop crying like you raised a new Hitler, this is nonsence

Well, Hitler was also democratically elected because people believed the populistic bullshit he told them, and we all know how that ended...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well, Hitler was also democratically elected because people believed the populistic bullshit he told them, and we all know how that ended...

That's not true. The president elected him, he got support by the people of Germany due to extreme political tensions of a depression. Please stop comparing a mass murderer to Donald Trump

something for you trump supporters, third party voters, and hillary haters

Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him. Trump proudly brags about sexual assault (and has cheated on his wives). Elect him.

Hillary oversaw the department of state while 4 people died in an embassy attack. Put her in jail. 2 Republicans were in office while over 200 people died in embassy attacks. No problem.

Immigrants don’t pay taxes. Round them up and kick them out. Trump doesn’t pay taxes. He’s a business genius.

Hillary’s foundation only spent 87% of their donations helping people. She’s a crook. Trumps foundation paid off his debts, bought sculptures of him, and made political donations to avoid investigations while using less than 5% of funds for charity (and he got shut down by NY State). So savvy… Put him in the white house.

Trump made 4 billion dollars in 40 years, when an index fund started at the same time with the same “small loans” he received would be worth $12 billion today… without a trail of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and burned small business owners. He’s a real business whiz. Hillary took a loss of $700k. She’s a criminal.

Trump is the first candidate in the modern era not to release his tax returns, and took a billion dollar loss in 1 year. Genius.

Hillary takes responsibility for private email servers and apologizes. Not credible. Trump denies saying things (on the record) he actually said (on the record), he’s just telling it like it is.

Your arguments are thin. Your ignorance of reality is shocking. Your double-standards are offensive, and your willingness to blindly support him and recycle the rhetoric is absurd. Your opinion is not fact. Your memes are not news articles. And your hypocrisy is not a platform.

- Alex Schiller

@

Hillary only spent 87% on helping people?

IRS documents showed that the Foundation raised over $500 million from 2009-2012, and yet the Clinton Foundation only spent $75 million on "programmatic grants."

"The other $425 million was allocated as follows: more than $25 million went for travel expenses; almost $110 million for employee salaries and benefits; and $290 million for 'other expenses,'" reports Discover The Networks.

These numbers were similar in the foundation's 2013 tax returns, which revealed that the Clinton Foundation raised over $140 million but only used $9 million in direct aid, according to the New York Post:

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

Indeed, Form 990 shows that the Clintons used the money raised by the foundation to pay for their travel expenses, which included "travel by charter or in first class."

gurl this is the election 2k16 thread, go somewhere else if you dont want to read about this or just block me

I'm a boy, and you act as if your opinion will change Donald's path to the White House. You should save these views and facts when the next election comes when it will actually matter, a lot of members here will be able to vote then if thery cannot now