missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Hillary is probably having a nervous breakdown. Imagine losing to the presidency race to a fucking cheeto :crai:

she planned her victory party, she was said to be the first female president in history, she devoted her whole life to politics and then she loses to a fucking orangutan.. i would hang myself

she planned her victory party, she was said to be the first female president in history, she devoted her whole life to politics and then she loses to a fucking orangutan.. i would hang myself

I really can not believe this has happened. Fuck Donald Trump in every possible way. Hillary deserved this and actually worked her entire life to earn this. She may not be perfect but she's the diamond in the rough compared to that horrible horrible man.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I really can not believe this has happened. Fuck Donald Trump in every possible way. Hillary deserved this and actually worked her entire life to earn this. She may not be perfect but she's the diamond in the rough compared to that horrible horrible man.

exactly i feel personally bad for her, america literally spat into her face for the last 18 months and she just kept fighting and going.

she worked her entire life to get to this point and now this..

exactly i feel personally bad for her, america literally spat into her face for the last 18 months and she just kept fighting and going.

she worked her entire life to get to this point and now this..

Fucking exactly. I absolutely have pure hatred for that ugly fuck.

i blame the all the racists/sexists/homophobic people/SWJs for the lost of liberals and open-minded people today/tonight around the world.

9/11 is a day of murder and 11/9 is a day of group suicide.

sip your kool-aid while it's cool america.

i'm starting to dig a cave and hide myself in until WW3 is over.

giphy.gif

i know we had our shits but i am her for you sweetie, i am here for everyone ok please pm me if you are sad or suicidal 

Thank you, I rant a lot but I truly do appreciate everyone on this board. I just feel like it's a bad dream where you wanna wake up so badly. How can such a hateful person be chosen to lead this country? I can never ever forgive anyone who voted for him.

Thank you, I rant a lot but I truly do appreciate everyone on this board. I just feel like it's a bad dream where you wanna wake up so badly. How can such a hateful person be chosen to lead this country? I can never ever forgive anyone who voted for him.

my 98 yr old granpa called me three minutes ago and said "this is not the country i fought for" im in tears