missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

I migrated to Canada 6 months ago... I KNEW  this was going to happen the second I saw Donald was running... Our government was never for the people but always against them... 

May God truly bless America..

what a lucky bitch im .. i wish i could be you

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Hillary could pull thru, there's a 1% margin difference in Pennsylvania and Michigan. It's unlikely but possible. Those who voted 3rd party truly made a difference in the election

fuck literally everyone who voted 3rd party or didnt vote at all

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Gary Johnson has received the largest amount of 3rd party votes since 1996. I cannot believe people voted for the man who didn't know what Aleppo was or the names of half of the current world leaders.

UGH IKR

Gary Johnson has received the largest amount of 3rd party votes since 1996. I cannot believe people voted for the man who didn't know what Aleppo was or the names of half of the current world leaders.

Crazy thinking that Hillary could have won if it wernt for the people that voted for him

So Donald Trump said that the elections were going to be rigged... and now I agree... there is no fucking way that there are this many foolish moronic idiots that voted for him, like...  :creep:

The worst part is that actually there are!  :icant: All around the world and the ignorance and stupity of these people makes me so indignant and sad!  :icant:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593