missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

:crai: I have a microbiology exam tomorrow. The world is dead now, so it doesn't even matter  :whatever2:

OMG SAME its so ironic how my test is international politics  :toofunny:

I have a Literature exam on a play about racism and discrimination, and poems about suicide.... how relevant considering that half of america is probably going to kill themselves after this result + Trump is literally the most racist and disgusting person... 

Fr tho, if you're planning to kill yourself if Trump wins please PM me or visit a suicide hotline :).

I just want to sit in this moment forever so we don't have to let go of Obama in exchange for the orange man.

Its not till January lmao

u could've helped had u not voted 3rd party but  :diva:

i would be crying if i wasnt on the phone with @

ma'am, please understand that half of this state never votes, and the half that does is majorily white republican and Hispanics SPECIFICALLY Cubans and Puertoricans (bc they are dumb and have no education)

hick country is only an hour away from downtown Orlando, my vote for Hillery wouldn't have made a difference so i voted for someone that aligns with MY beliefs and MY POV and has their interest in heart unlike mr. orange or ms. criminal

me packing my bag when they announce

I will move away from here
You won't be afraid of fear
No thought was put into this
I always knew it would come to this
Things have never been so swell
And I have never failed to fail
Pain
Pain
Pain
You know you're right
You know you're right
You know you're right

ma'am, please understand that half of this state never votes, and the half that does is majorily white republican and Hispanics SPECIFICALLY Cubans and Puertoricans (bc they are dumb and have no education)

hick country is only an hour away from downtown Orlando, my vote for Hillery wouldn't have made a difference so i voted for someone that aligns with MY beliefs and MY POV and that their interest in heart unlike mr. orange or ms. criminal

"Here's a look at other key trends from the National Election Pool Survey by Edison Research:

Clinton's support among women is comparable to the backing that woman voters gave President Obama in the 2008 and 2012 elections.

Trump has less support among men than Romney did in 2012.

About 87% of black voters supported Clinton and Trump brought in 27% of the Hispanic vote.

About 25% of Americans said they were "angry" about how the government is functioning.

Everyone is scared about the other guy winning. Seven in ten Clinton voters said they worried about a Trump win, and six in ten Trump supporters said they felt the same about the prospect of a Clinton presidency.

Wealthy Americans in households making $250,000 or more favored Clinton in this election, a major departure from previous elections.

Voters 65 and up favor Trump."

LANA DEL REY : Subversive

1. FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP

2. CHEETO BITCH

3. LOVE YOU HILLARY

4. I MEAN YOU DID BAD SHIT BUT YOU'RE STILL THE BETTER CANDIDATE

5. FUCK 3RD PARTY VOTERS

6. IF YOU VOTED FOR DONALD BLOCK ME ON INSTA

7. HONESTLY IM HURT

8. I TRUSTED YOU TWINK BITCHES

9. SWAN SONG (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

10. EVERY WHITE MAN GETS HIS WISH

11. RIP A.M.E.R.I.C.A.

and we only get 11 tracks because Lana is so mad.. she had her BTD/UV sounding album already recorded if Hillary had won ): 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif