missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

elaborate?? Im amazed it passed with 71% when FL need 60% (not 50) of votes to pass an amendment that will legalize medical marijuana. Big pharma is shooked

I support it passing, but putting pot over the well being of America? Voting a rotten sweet potato over a qualified candidate??? Yeah... so happy pot means more to them than anything else. Fuck Florida. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

That would work in his favor though?

not really, depends who the third parties preferenced but they likely would've preferenced democrats based on their policies.

How does Aus' voting system work?

fun infograph

PEO_0803_preferential-voting-v2.jpg

http://www.peo.gov.au/learning/fact-sheets/federal-elections.html

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

So happy he's winning! Ready for this Charismatic king

:oopna:

shit, he's really gonna win, right? I really don't know anything about politics but I thought most of the countries left had voted Demo for like the last 20 years? Is there still a chance? I'm honestly really scared...

do you mean states? most turned red aka trump lol rip 

:oopna:

do you mean states? most turned red aka trump lol rip 

fuck oh my god i'm so dumb, yes, i'm actually really anxious right now, didn't type correctly.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I support it passing, but putting pot over the well being of America? Voting a rotten sweet potato over a qualified candidate??? Yeah... so happy pot means more to them than anything else. Fuck Florida. 

im so confused as to what you are talking about :rip: we had multiple issues on our ballot and many passed and some didn't. Voting no on solar energy because energy companies would then regulate solar panels and actually create a monopoly which im glad it didn't pass (Amendment 1) then Amendments 3 & 4 talked about tax exemptions for the elderly and firefighters, i voted no bc either everyone pays taxes or no one does, but those somehow passed....  and (A. 2)marijuana was the second one (which was bound to pass anyways) 

So i am not understanding your frustration of the (non existent) corelation between Trumps win and medical weed being legalized at state level