missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

fuck Florida for putting pot over everything else 

elaborate?? Im amazed it passed with 71% when FL need 60% (not 50) of votes to pass an amendment that will legalize medical marijuana. Big pharma is shooked

We can now see that the majority of people are tired of Democrats being "welfare and PC culture supporters" (not my opinion) and the overall disappointment of corruption and politicians.  But Trump is obviously not the Robin Hood that his voters think of him to be AT ALL

I already knew my state would be a Clinton one, but honestly looking at these other states makes me so sad and angry. I understand some people don't really like either candidate, but voting 3rd party at this point (I don't have anything against the third party candidates but they honestly didn't have a chance)  is just a waste and giving it to Trump and as I see it, Trump has no clue what the fuck he's doing and he's a terrible person. It's really mind boggling for me at least, to try and figure out how and why someone would want him to be our president and giving him power. Voting for him or for a third party is a big fuck you to a lot of minorities. I'm just getting really anxious and I know that I'm not even going to be affected by his policies as much as others. Honestly, I'm just so disgusted and fed up with the people in this country, because this is a fucking joke.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

We can now see that the majority of people are tired of Democrats being "welfare and PC culture supporters" (not my opinion) and the overall disappointment of corruption and politicians.  But Trump is obviously not the Robin Hood that his voters think of him to be AT ALL

he is Robbin the hood tho with his exportation of jobs and exploitation of low wage workers :)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg