Honeybear

Twin Peaks

On 5/25/2020 at 12:44 PM, fucksforever said:

rewatching for the 3rd time. is anyone here?

This is my third time as well, although I’ve never quite completely immersed myself into the world and progressed past the actual show itself. However, I felt that I’ve remained a close and comfortable distance from the actual inner workings of the show just so that I may enjoy it like a normal prime time television lover. But now more than ever my brain feels adept to the ideas that reach far past this show. I cannot wait to wrap up the show show and watch the movie. Wish I could watch all 4 hours of it!!! Until now it’s felt like I have been a respectful bystander to what Lynch puts people through, but I cannot wait to be a part of the “it” crowd on THAT side of the show if you know what I mean.

and it’s true that Dale Cooper is in fact the most badass and loveable protagonist in television history.

2 minutes ago, love you madly said:

NOOO I JUST FINISHED THE ORIGINAL SERIES

Reveal hidden contents

PLEASE TELL ME AUDREY ISNT DEAD I WILL LITERALLY DIE SHE WAS MY FAVE :trisha::pray2:

also, would someone be able to tell me if i should watch fire walk with me or twin peaks: the return first ?

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

Just started watching this today, I'm three episodes in so far and I'm honestly really enjoying it. I'm excited for the more surreal elements of the show to be introduced!

14 hours ago, love you madly said:

also, would someone be able to tell me if i should watch fire walk with me or twin peaks: the return first ?

Fire Walk with Me is essential and great. It was released as a stand alone movie in the cinema, and was pretty widely disliked, because it's impossible to understand without having seen the series, but if you like the series, you'll like the movie. The Return is, in my opinion, even better, but not everyone likes it because of its quite different approach. Go in without expectations, and particularly don't expect answers or closure.

Also, Mulholland Drive is sort of a companion movie to the Twin Peaks saga, so you should watch that either before or after 'The Return' (it doesn't matter which).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

9MmiOAFA3HZ241d2WnIQeEDQ7zPSLywk3vEERdtT

Spoiler

i felt a need to post this somewhere as I’m about to watch FWWM again

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Finshed the second season and...

Spoiler

Does The Return address that cliffhanger ending??? I can't believe the show got cancelled after the season 2 finale, honestly one of the best episodes of a TV show i've seen.

Going to watch Fire Walk With Me next!