Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

also what is this obsession with painting eclipse as either a beast or a god? he's a young man with a particular set of skills (or s particular connection) that affords him a high degree of influence in a community. do i think he's horrible? no, i think he has poor judgment sometimes but who doesn't. is he infallible? of course not. he's young. he's acting like any young person in his position might, actually with a great deal more restraint than I would expect from someone his age (but maybe im pessimistic). i can see even in my short time here he has changed to become more responsible. but anyway the dichotomy isn't black and white, you can disagree with some of his choices without painting him as satan, and vice versa, he's not saintly just because he gives you what you want. he's just a person. hope y'all don't kill me for this lol

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

HBTB leaked because of a glitch VEVO had.

You could watch videos that were private and even rip them.

people ripped the video and got the mp3 from the vevo.

then it was leaked.

I am also sure that Shades of Cool was leaked because of the same reason (remember the snippets posted were pitched up like the vevo audio version of it?).

actually i do remember something like that, yes, yeah

but jesus, thank god the video wasn't leaked too.....

thanks pal

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm surprised at how angry this whole situation is making me, I didn't care about HBTB leaking (a day before? don't remember), and I absolutely love how we first heard HM at UO recordings, it felt like a bonus, but this is so different and idc how much I dislike the untouchable 5 and how it led to UV, if Lana's already been getting away from "charts" even though I don't care about them this will definitely not help her and I want Lana to do good so I can hear more music. Leaking old stuff or outtakes is nothing compared to this huge thing. I'm so angry.

7d4ddbeefb1db70f339b5604719ba433.gif

also what is this obsession with painting eclipse as either a beast or a god? he's a young man with a particular set of skills (or s particular connection) that affords him a high degree of influence in a community. do i think he's horrible? no, i think he has poor judgment sometimes but who doesn't. is he infallible? of course not. he's young. he's acting like any young person in his position might, actually with a great deal more restraint than I would expect from someone his age (but maybe im pessimistic). i can see even in my short time here he has changed to become more responsible. but anyway the dichotomy isn't black and white, you can disagree with some of his choices without painting him as satan, and vice versa, he's not saintly just because he gives you what you want. he's just a person. hope y'all don't kill me for this lol

I do not know if i agree with you or not. 

Are you right? Maybe

It is not about him being beast or a god. I feel like It is about him being impulsive with what he has and making wrong choices. Does he like attention? Yes ( who doesn't) but why can't you just keep it to yourself If you have any info about upcoming stuff. It's like saying -look but do not touch - 

I'm surprised at how angry this whole situation is making me, I didn't care about HBTB leaking (a day before? don't remember), and I absolutely love how we first heard HM at UO recordings, it felt like a bonus, but this is so different and idc how much I dislike the untouchable 5 and how it led to UV, if Lana's already been getting away from "charts" even though I don't care about them this will definitely not help her and I want Lana to do good so I can hear more music. Leaking old stuff or outtakes is nothing compared to this huge thing. I'm so angry.

which songs are "the untouchable 5''?

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

JFK, angels forever, starry eyed, black beauty, because of you (not sure)

because of you, JFK, starry eyed, and I don't remember between hollywood, I don't wanna go and black beauty which wasn't part of it

Because of You leaked in 2015.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Because of You leaked in 2015.

Mess, I was already a stan in 2015 and I don't even remember this. I don't know then

didn't you leak those????  :whoopi:

? Only thing I ever ""leaked"" was outtakes that were just sitting on a site. I'm neither a leaker or a trader I don't have the balls

ZKcaooE.png

Mess, I was already a stan in 2015 and I don't even remember this. I don't know then

? Only thing I ever ""leaked"" was outtakes that were just sitting on a site. I'm neither a leaker or a trader I don't have the balls

Oh well a few people had informed me that it was you that had leaked those songs anonymously... Hmm...