Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Can someone please explain what happened and what leaked today??

Sure. Someone (I do not want to give names but look at previous conversations :flutter: ) leaked an image from YAIL video on Instagram. Please do not share if you see it. People also blocking china.palace for being scammer.

there's been a hbtb video snippet posted (on twitter/tumblr i don't know anymore) and someone posted a snapchat username (i'm not sure if it was eclipse or someone else) that you could add and they had random 10 second clips of the music video in their story.

jesus christ (im not even catholic but im saying that all the time)

well i didn't know about that, im always searching for lana stuff on twitter and it never showed up

interesting

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

pretty sure the YAIL still is actually an edited NME photo... Correct me if I'm wrong

It looks a lot like this photo ... The brows were definitely edited if this is the OG photo 

DVMhrNN.png

g68BRo8.gif

pretty sure the YAIL still is actually an edited NME photo... Correct me if I'm wrong

It looks a lot like this photo ... The brows were definitely edited if this is the OG photo 

DVMhrNN.png

The screenshot matches the other screenshot I've seen previously. Idk, but it looks real to me

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

DVMhrNN.png

I don't think so, eyebrows and lips seem different. Anyway, after Eclipse saying material has been leaked, I think it's confirmed 99,9% the still is from the music video.

sadly no

DVMhrNN.png

we're not living in a world of hypotheticals ctfu. This contradicts itself.

post a screenshot of your itunes btw

I don't really see how I contradict myself and what my itunes has to do with this.

You are misinformed.

He had YAIL (and other stuff) since April. He also tweeted one line of lyric back then. After that one radio host posted falsely that LDR5 was coming in November, he replied to him using the same line of lyrics he shared in April and he also tagged Lana. That's what got attention from Lana. Barely "started to tease it" when he was just reposting what he already teased I guess at one point long ago.

He never teased or said much more than that in all the months between April-Nov, even when he was leaking old snippets/songs in summer. 

Still, he HAS the stuff, he constantly gets it from someone. It's as wrong as if everyone else has it. And about the other thing ... it startet with lyrics he shared. Then he shared them again to PROVE he had insider infos. Lyrics are ok but a still is not? Where is the cut, how do you decide what is harmful and what is not?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

apparently the only things that can leak are lq song snippets (they've been around for a long time according to eclipse on atrl) and this lq screenshot. i guess the release can take place as planned as long as no snippet leaks (since this lq screenshot won't really hurt the release). let's just hope the mess is over and we'll get some announcement soon.

i76mrxw.png 

apparently the only things that can leak are lq song snippets (they've been around for a long time according to eclipse on atrl) and this lq screenshot. i guess the release can take place as planned as long as no snippet leaks (since this lq screenshot won't really hurt the release). let's just hope the mess is over and we'll get some announcement soon.

Can u link me up?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif