Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Yes I will entertain a user that will share OLD material we would never ever otherwise get a chance to hear, that may not be PC but IDC!

However I am not impatient enough to beg for the leak of something that is GOING to come out officially anyway like a few weeks or months early what's the point

and I will take any chance to throw the repulsive china.palace under the bus

YESS! This is the spirit

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes I will entertain a user that will share OLD material we would never ever otherwise get a chance to hear, that may not be PC but IDC!

However I am not impatient enough to beg for the leak of something that is GOING to come out officially anyway like a few weeks or months early what's the point. and I have voiced my disdain for any teasing of new stuff coming from anybody who has done it

and I will take any chance to throw the repulsive china.palace under the bus

That's not the point. He also owns this new material and he only chose to completely hold it back (and now acts up as Lana's lawyer) AFTER Lana HERSELF messaged him and asked him not to, because he already STARTET to tease it. And still, you all act as if he would be any better. Maybe he's not as dump as those other people who will share the material eventually, but the sole fact he seemingly has contact to someone from Lana's team or someone close to her that constantly steals her material and hands it to him should already be enough to not exclude him from the "threads for LDR5" list.

whatever, I'm not going to argue any further about this. I hope YAIL won't leak or that they will at least release it soon in order to prevent any damage that may be caused.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

fail to see how any of this is eclipse's fault 

anyway, people just can't help themselves. guessing the video (or hopefully just the picture) got in the hands of someone who is dumb and using this to get attention

Btw it's the best moment to leak Your Gal, Eclipse could focus fandom on something else than leaking Lana's upcoming material :creepna: just saying

I guess that's not even a bad idea. Someone should leak something old in order to distract people from YAIL

It's funny how some Lana news accounts are posting tweets saying we shouldn't spread the leaked material and they are indirectly spreading it by telling people that new material has been leaked. Why don't they shut up and pretend nothing has happened? Just wondering  :judgingu:

he only chose to completely hold it back (and now acts up as Lana's lawyer) AFTER Lana HERSELF messaged him and asked him not to, because he already STARTET to tease it. And still, you all act as if he would be any better. 

we're not living in a world of hypotheticals ctfu. This contradicts itself.

post a screenshot of your itunes btw

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

That's not the point. He also owns this new material and he only chose to completely hold it back (and now acts up as Lana's lawyer) AFTER Lana HERSELF messaged him and asked him not to, because he already STARTET to tease it. And still, you all act as if he would be any better. Maybe he's not as dump as those other people who will share the material eventually, but the sole fact he seemingly has contact to someone from Lana's team or someone close to her that constantly steals her material and hands it to him should already be enough to not exclude him from the "threads for LDR5" list.

whatever, I'm not going to argue any further about this. I hope YAIL won't leak or that they will at least release it soon in order to prevent any damage that may be caused.

You are misinformed.

He had YAIL (and other stuff) since April. He also tweeted one line of lyric back then. After that one radio host posted falsely that LDR5 was coming in November, he replied to him using the same line of lyrics he shared in April and he also tagged Lana. That's what got attention from Lana. Barely "started to tease it" when he was just reposting what he already teased I guess at one point long ago.

He never teased or said much more than that in all the months between April-Nov, even when he was leaking old snippets/songs in summer. 

Wow! Ed Millet, one of Lana's managers, is already following the Instagram account who apparently leaked the material. It seems like they're really going to react.

PD: He's also followed China Palace. Are we finally living the end of that rat's account?  :byeh8rs2:

Lanaboards Rules:

If Eclipse has the song it's ok 

If others have it ''Please report it to Fbi'' 

tenor.gif

I hope it does not leak anyway or at least she will release it soon for us 

It's because they don't trust the other people

Lanaboards Rules:

tenor.gif

IS @ECLIPSE SHARING THE SONG OR INFO IN ANYWAY WITHOUT LANAS CONSENT!?!?!?! I DO NOT THINK SO 

maxresdefault.jpg

Lanaboards Rules:

tenor.gif

stay pressed, these are the rules kiddo, deal with it  232613707354472448.png

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i knew it was going to happen lmao hbtb leaked, why wouldn't the new single leak too??

but anyway

i just wanted to know if this album's cover is horrible as honeymoon's lfjgdfkj im not worried about the songs tbh

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i knew it was going to happen lmao hbtb leaked, why wouldn't the new single leak too??

but anyway

i just wanted to know if this album's cover is horrible as honeymoon's lfjgdfkj im not worried about the songs tbh

hbtb leaked because of a much different way.

giphy.gif