Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Not y'all thinking TBD would have been a good single after complaining about bad singles :toofunny:

tbd haters need to not. this is lana we're talking about. who cares about radio?

she could have been serving us edgy catholic widow-chic in that video   :diva: that would have been worth it alone.

& to hear it live...would be a gift. :pray2:

when lana records an album she needs to transfer it into a usb and then stick it up her ass so no one can leak her stuff anymore

yes. . .but half the fun of being a lana fan is that eventually everything leaks. js. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

I pray the autotune loon makes an appearance   PLEASE EMILE PLEASE  give us the autotune loon

iconic

Pray for my release!

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

We all know this isn't gonna happen, but for Lana to keep on doing like lowkey albums with little promo I think it would be great for her to record a few buzz singles which wouldn't be included on the records. A little bit like Grimes did with 'Go', clearly a more generic and pop track than Art Angels

giphy.gif

This is so bad.. fans overstepping their mark VASTLY smfh. I went out of my way to avoid any spoilers and now have seen it. There hasn't been a leak of official material like this since the born to die video

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ok, so I think the image was shared by Eclipse but as long as no one else has the video itself it doesn't really matter right ?

Mess this thread is becoming blocked LDR5 Thread 2.0 :icant2:

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, it looks like enough people are reposting it that Lana will see. This is why this fandom can't have anything good

:rip: i didnt have it in my feed yet, so i still hope it wont spread too much

image.png

can you all report instagram user china.palace as the source please. finally they need to be deleted the impersonation is fucking sick and twisted 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey