Sign in to follow this  
Shadowheart

expired

Hello my fellow homosexuals!

Excuse you, some of us are HETEROsexuals. not me tho Please don't make assumptions about the sexualities of lb members. #heteroprideforlike4peoplehere

your song was fun :)

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I identify as mayonnaise. Both gender AND orientation speaking. Thank you for acknowledging me.

But for real though, Andre, my sweet, sweet boy, cis white men listening to Lana tend to be even more triggered than us, angry gays. Keep that in mind next time you forget their onion-scented breaths and filthy socks which they are proudly wearing making love to their wives.

Im joking.

Except I'm not :bye2:

Completely forgot about the mix! These casual straights taking over my life, uh!

I love the dramatic ending as I've told you before, ily, definetly getting rid of all the messy snippets of the queen bee lady from my library now :kiss3:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Completely forgot about the mix! These casual straights taking over my life, uh!

I love the dramatic ending as I've told you before, ily, definetly getting rid of all the messy snippets of the queen bee lady from my library now :kiss3:

ilysm, i'm glad you like it :heart: