Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I'm a super visual person and I really want to think of the colours of the album because it's one of the most important things for me (especially since Lana says she's synesthetic I think, or at least she thinks of songs in colours), it can really shape an album and my vision of it, but it's really too soon :( I agree with Young And In Love having tones of orange and lavender, basically I'm thinking pale, summery colours for now, not too happy not too sad. For me Born To Die was sky blue and white, Ultraviolence was black and white, Honeymoon was dark blue ( :lel:) and red, and I have a weird hunch that LDR5 will have some kind of the same colours as Honeymoon but much paler and toned down idk. Also if it's reminiscent of the 5 untouchable, when I listened to them the first time I immediately had a gold colour in mind, it probably means nothing but I'm curious to see if she thought about the colours of the songs.

We need more of you on here. Reading your posts is refreshing against the other shite

YEAH i also agree with gold for the untouchable 5 tho, and the colours for the rest of the albums.

I really want yellow somewhere for this album (a light little happy gold)

We need more of you on here. Reading your posts is refreshing against the other :)e

YEAH i also agree with gold for the untouchable 5 tho, and the colours for the rest of the albums.

Yellow/Gold would be refreshing tbh. I feel like Paradise was gold too, so it'd be nice if LDR5 has the same vibe, like a summer-ish vibe. I feel like this album will be happier

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yes can we please get a full lyric booklet this time

Sis let's take it one step at a time, first if there was no spelling error in the two lines per song, it would already be huge progress #nighshade

4tdWYMA.png

We need more of you on here. Reading your posts is refreshing against the other :)e

Yellow/Gold would be refreshing tbh. I feel like Paradise was gold too, so it'd be nice if LDR5 has the same vibe, like a summer-ish vibe. I feel like this album will be happier

A good combination would be gold and white, I mean it sounds stupid and I can't explain it but it makes so much sense in my mind, I totally agree for me it means something lush and fresh and almost poppy yk. And also and that relates to what I said a few pages ago it reminds me of being more empowered and glamorous and that's really the vibe I want to get, like you can be depressed and cry all night long about your lover, as my teacher said it's all she was doing, and still own it and be glamorous... Like I called my 2012 Lana songs album Gold instinctively and I definitely feel from what we heard that it's where it's heading, but prove me wrong

I think @sparklrtrailrheaven got it spot on, except I don't believe Honeymoon was that serious, or at least it definitely wasn't my impression at first listen, but now we're to a point where we're scrapping everything we can guess on this album and from what we've gathered Lana seemed truly happy during all the time she was producing it so even if there is some horror vibes or something I think it'll still be happy in Lana's weird way... Jesus I'm so thirsty I don't even know what I'm saying 

4tdWYMA.png

A good combination would be gold and white, I mean it sounds stupid and I can't explain it but it makes so much sense in my mind, I totally agree for me it means something lush and fresh and almost poppy yk. And also and that relates to what I said a few pages ago it reminds me of being more empowered and glamorous and that's really the vibe I want to get, like you can be depressed and cry all night long about your lover, as my teacher said it's all she was doing, and still own it and be glamorous... Like I called my 2012 Lana songs album Gold instinctively and I definitely feel from what we heard that it's where it's heading, but prove me wrong

I think @sparklrtrailrheaven got it spot on, except I don't believe Honeymoon was that serious, or at least it definitely wasn't my impression at first listen, but now we're to a point where we're scrapping everything we can guess on this album and from what we've gathered Lana seemed truly happy during all the time she was producing it so even if there is some horror vibes or something I think it'll still be happy in Lana's weird way... Jesus I'm so thirsty I don't even know what I'm saying 

i dont even know what im saying, but im praying for yooooouuuu  :pray2:

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

giphy.gif

Me trying to read everything on this board in fear of missing some important/real news

i can confirm its a bunch of over zealous thirsty lana stans making irrational ideals in their head with no confirmed proof of anything ldr5 so far lmfao