Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

If she does a 2.0 kind of album, then it just makes the original album that she's copied look less important and less special. Nothing good comes out of a 2.0. If all her albums are different then you'll appreciate them much much more. I know why some of you would want this though, because i love UV too and the thought of another album similar to that one is truly exciting. But she can't go back to that now. It's in the past.

It reminds me of when fans want celebrities to go back to acting the way they used to, like when people say they miss the old Miley, and how they just want everything to not change. I think change is always positive though, we might miss the past. But that's the beauty of it all. It's bittersweet and nostalgic. It won't be the same once repeated and it would ruin everything.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So I was watching her interview at Chateau Marmont yesterday, and I feel like she's describing the theme of LDR5.

You can start at 2:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVgzOwtTGY

"I liked the skaters because we used to skate in NY, and, you know, it reminds me back of when things were pretty easy and simple, and it resonated with me because, uh, when I wrote the song for Video Games, it was like one of my happiest times, and um, I felt like the kids skating and the kids by the swimming pool, like, you really felt like they were just living for the moment, and it was very young, and I miss that."  

So I was watching her interview at Chateau Marmont yesterday, and I feel like she's describing the theme of LDR5.

You can start at 2:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVgzOwtTGY

"I liked the skaters because we used to skate in NY, and, you know, it reminds me back of when things were pretty easy and simple, and it resonated with me because, uh, when I wrote the song for Video Games, it was like one of my happiest times, and um, I felt like the kids skating and the kids by the swimming pool, like, you really felt like they were just living for the moment, and it was very young, and I miss that."  

queen of foreshadowing

If she does a 2.0 kind of album, then it just makes the original album that she's copied look less important and less special. Nothing good comes out of a 2.0. If all her albums are different then you'll appreciate them much much more. I know why some of you would want this though, because i love UV too and the thought of another album similar to that one is truly exciting. But she can't go back to that now. It's in the past.

It reminds me of when fans want celebrities to go back to acting the way they used to, like when people say they miss the old Miley, and how they just want everything to not change. I think change is always positive though, we might miss the past. But that's the beauty of it all. It's bittersweet and nostalgic. It won't be the same once repeated and it would ruin everything.

Ok that is the best thing I've read here..I really miss born to die era ( as an era not musically) but you're right she should do something very new..If she goes back she might be a bad copy of herself

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't think LDR5 will be a very dark album. I mean, every Lana album has a dark/sad feel to it but it seems to me that she's been quite happy these last few months and that has for sure influenced her writing and music. Just judging from the only song we know ( :creep: ) about -Young And In Love- we may be getting a more care free record this time around.

I'm so here for a happy album :flutter:

giphy.gif

I feel like this album is going to have a youthful and nostalgic 70s feel to it. I've heard rumours that the song features more drum and guitar, and is less orchestral, and a little more pop friendly than HM and UV. I think some of the songs are going to be like 'Brooklyn Baby' - dreamy, airy, catchy and guitar heavy. But of course, who knows where Lana will go...

I feel like this album is going to have a youthful and nostalgic 70s feel to it. I've heard rumours that the song features more drum and guitar, and is less orchestral, and a little more pop friendly than HM and UV. I think some of the songs are going to be like 'Brooklyn Baby' - dreamy, airy, catchy and guitar heavy. But of course, who knows where Lana will go...

omg Brooklyn Baby is her best song :defeated: I have always hoped to get a full album with that vibe, hopefully LDR5 will at least a song in that direction

giphy.gif

Maybe it will be her last "hurrah" because she's starting to get older (obviously she's not old at all, but she isn't super young anymore). I think it would be cute if this album was like her reflecting on her youth and reminiscing in a lighthearted way.

Maybe it will be her last "hurrah" because she's starting to get older (obviously she's not old at all, but she isn't super young anymore). I think it would be cute if this album was like her reflecting on her youth and reminiscing in a lighthearted way.

omg she's literally not even 32 yet... sis wyd

Honestly whatever vibe it ends up having I'm gonna buy the boxset and have a crisis on at least 6 social media and even my grandparents will know the lyrics by heart 

anne is the pillar of this site. She holds the true spirit of a die hard fan. Be like ann. Be one with the stanning. 

Adele was 25 when she started feeling old lmao

I've thought that too..She is a mature woman now and maybe she doesn't feel that "lolita" style of her songs..But who knows , she already feels nostalgic about her youth as we can hear in some songs.

BTW, I am 20 and I already feel old

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...