Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

After listening to the snippet once more, I think there is another part (orchestral) on China.palace which sounds like it could fit... Not sure if it's taken down yet though

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just wish Lana would speak out about the album like any detail at all

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I was thinking this too! It sounds like YAIL and then flows into the opening strings for Honeymoon.

Exactly! Why would China.palace post it if the audio has no reference to Lana? It'd be pointless otherwise.

After listening to the snippet once more, I think there is another part (orchestral) on China.palace which sounds like it could fit... Not sure if it's taken down yet though

I think it might actually be from the "horror movie" demo Eclipse talked about, but it is such a reach

Exactly! Why would China.palace post it if the audio has no reference to Lana? It'd be pointless otherwise.

He has posted pointless posts before, just to create some drama. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This whole leak situation is fcking killing me. The song should be released still in this month. The album may not all be done but the single might be, so release it asap so this fckery stops

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I think it might actually be from the "horror movie" demo Eclipse talked about, but it is such a reach

Do you know what the movie might be called? The audio sounds dope