Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Seriously, if you really find a snippet or whatever leaked material that Lana will actually use soon, don't talk about it here... You're just spreading the leaks, even if you don't post a link. People will be thristy and will look for it in whatever social media it was leaked...

i still have that 6 second snippet stuck in my head :D :D :D :D :D

i love my brain.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Seriously, if you really find a snippet or whatever leaked material that Lana will actually use soon, don't talk about it here... You're just spreading the leaks, even if you don't post a link. People will be thristy and will look for it in whatever social media it was leaked...

A fan forum where the fans dont talk about the snippet of the lead single leaking????? what are you smoking?

A fan forum where the fans dont talk about the snippet of the lead single leaking????? what are you smoking?

Honestly, truly. I doubt that leaks are going to damage her financially since the people who listen to them will buy the music anyway. Also, the majority of people who buy her music aren't interested in leaks.

The biggest problem is that it will bother her personally

Maybe is someone *cough* Eclipse leaked 'ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY' then maybe that will distract fans from YAIL...just putting that out there.

Every single time I comment something "ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY'" keeps on coming up. Did someone hack me? wtf.

Edit: Guys seriously, why is it doing that? help me.

Edit 2: OK lol I'm very stupid. I got it, guys.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Young and in Love

-- aa nevermind I thought the forums automatically replaced 'Young and in Love' with 'ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY' automatically to stop the tea but I guess not

-- also I found the snippet on the Internet by searching for literally 2 mins lol it's out there 

and im back here for the leak  :usrs: 

ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY (yea it's "Ur Girl") 

Maybe is someone *cough* Eclipse leaked 'ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY' then maybe that will distract fans from YAIL...just putting that out there.

Every single time I comment something "ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY'" keeps on coming up. Did someone hack me? wtf.

yur gurl is actually the script to the bee movie

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Edit: Guys seriously, why is it doing that? help me.

too many people were asking for it to be leaked so the title was changed to that sentence to stop the begging

giphy.gif

I used to think that some criticism directed towards Lana's managers was maybe a bit too delusional and patronizing. But the facts are presented to us. One of them even follows china.palace, when Eclipse warned them from her jail cell about this :) leaking stuff though her psychic ward wifi hotspot. They're :)e. Incompetence triggers me.

I used to think that some criticism directed towards Lana's managers was maybe a bit too delusional and patronizing. But the facts are presented to us. One of them even follows china.palace, when Eclipse warned them from her jail cell about this :) leaking stuff from her psychic ward wifi hotspot. They're :)e. Incompetence triggers me.

They only care about Dua now..

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

They only care about Dua now..

Yes =(..I mean ok Dua Lipa is fine(not of my style) but I think she is temporary(no hate)..Lana is so unique as an artist that she deserves more attention from her management(unless she doesn't want to)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...