Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Before Lana's other albums came out we already knew lots about them and this time Lana has said practically nothing about it. Maybe this isn't the pre release era :xgiggle:

Pre-Pre-Release thread

i opened my instagram and it just started playing lol i had no choice. 

But if you haven't heard it it's maybe three seconds but I can already tell I'll love it and that it's going to be a bop 

also does not sound like i can fly idk why people said that

This is why I asked ya'll toreport this RAT China.palace, he has no respect at all and will do anything for attention so please report him for impersonation x

You actually cant report for impersonation unless they're impersonating you :// ugh, and i tried reporting for copyright infringement (cause that's the closest you can get to reporting illegal material being shared) but it doesn't let you either)

I might get in sh*t for saying this, but someone on here has posted the snippet on more than 1 social media site.

I wont say who, because its not like they're gonna get kicked off this site, but i messaged them about it and they haven't replied.

Anyway, I remember Elle saying she just didnt want anything being shared on this site, and they haven't done that so... it still sucks but at least lanaboards isn't involved

You actually cant report for impersonation unless they're impersonating you :// ugh, and i tried reporting for copyright infringement (cause that's the closest you can get to reporting illegal material being shared) but it doesn't let you either)

You can I've done it multiple times, you have to report them for pretending to be a celebrity or public figure

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate