Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

The rumor is Lana never released Life Is Beautiful because it never properly fit in anywhere. It wasn't written for The Age of Adaline. It was initally for Paradise. She's holding on for this springs release.

STOP TRYING.

trying what, asswipe.? this thread is to discuss pre release rumors etc. not leaks like most of you have been doing. no one's trying anything, this is already known kmsl

The rumor is Lana never released Life Is Beautiful because it never properly fit in anywhere. It wasn't written for The Age of Adaline. It was initally for Paradise. She's holding on for this springs release.

*Was in the trailer*

trying what, asswipe.? this thread is to discuss pre release rumors etc. not leaks like most of you have been doing. no one's trying anything, this is already known kmsl

Bitch, don't come for me! Literally people will be saying LIB will be on every single new Lana album until it leaks in fukcing 2084. No one knew this "rumor" before you said so don't even try it with that "already known" crap! 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm torturing myself with the thought that the album might not even be finished yet or not released anytime soon   :xgiggle:  :omg:  

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it honestly kills me! She's said that it takes 5 months to finish mixing so like what if she is just now starting or if she started in like December?! That could mean that it's months away from even being complete, let alone released! 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it honestly kills me! She's said that it takes 5 months to finish mixing so like what if she is just now starting or if she started in like December?! That could mean that it's months away from even being complete, let alone released! 

:air: