Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

gays stop being a mess ..go report that  fine. vagina  ..And don't excpt the song to be leaked in Full cause Even that bitch only has a preview Maybe ..And stop trying hard to make people who has it giving up and share it by saying it's circulating cause it's not ..Byeee

Lol it took us only 40 pages before going back to our old habits on this thread? I'm actually impressed I thought it would blow up much sooner, glad it happened while I was sleeping

Actually I feel like when everyone was explaining @PARADIXO what HM sounded like before the release, knowing stuff is happening but I haven't listened it yet makes my excitement much stronger, especially since it sounds so promising :oprah:

ZKcaooE.png

I heard it by accident it sounds so good! The pre chorus is giving me applause tease bc she's repeating one word over and over again.

u heard the whole song?? 

Did anyone hear the snippet on china.palace of the tiger video? Does anyone know where the audio is from? I was told it wasn't a Lana snippet so...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I heard it by accident it sounds so good! The pre chorus is giving me applause tease bc she's repeating one word over and over again.

ikr :defeated: its iconic

Blue

Blue

Blue

Blueeee

to be young and in love, it's so bluee

image.png

Lana should do "The World Spins"

My single favorite moment in any Twin Peaks song was when Julee Cruise said not sang, said the words

PLEASE STAY

I would die to hear Lana say those two words

BTW- off topic -

Did you hear Ryan Murphy's next season of American Horror will be the 2016 election that the Russians and Donald Trump stole

from President Clinton.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana should do "The World Spins"

My single favorite moment in any Twin Peaks song was when Julee Cruise said not sang, said the words

PLEASE STAY

I would die to hear Lana say those two words

BTW- off topic -

Did you hear Ryan Murphy's next season of American Horror will be the 2016 election that the Russians and Donald Trump stole

from President Clinton.

rTJK7ev.jpg