Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

is that snippet on his instagram real of young and in love????? omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg im scereamingggg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How come Lana's music is so easily accessed? Didn't Beyoncé record an album without anyone knowing or were there leaked snippets too?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why should she scrap the whole beautiful album just because some idiot leaked her song. It isn't logical. She shouldn't abandon her art for something so silly. I think the best thing to do is to just hurry up and release it already. It'll give her fans something to talk about and discuss and therefore people won't be as thirty and ready to go leaking everything..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why should she scrap the whole beautiful album just because some idiot leaked her song. It isn't logical. She shouldn't abandon her art for something so silly. I think the best thing to do is to just hurry up and release it already. It'll give her fans something to talk about and discuss and therefore people won't be as thirty and ready to go leaking everything..

100000% agreed, but this is lana we are talking about. it's hard for her to move past stuff.

let me be who i'm meant to be

:sadcore6:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really don't understand why people leak snippets of new songs, it's so disrespectful to Lana! We're all going to hear the song at some point when she releases it. Now we have to hope that she doesn't scrap it because of this :sadcore:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

he changed the bio to "Best American Record" wtf is that? I've read that before. And wtf about that tiger video? I LOOOOOOOOVE how it sounds

Yeah I LOVE the tiger video but apparently it isn't a Lana snippet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i honestly believe that yail clip was fake, i don't believe anything guys. I refuse her stuff to leak so early! 

Yeah I LOVE the tiger video but apparently it isn't a Lana snippet

How come? It might be a fan made remix or something? Its the same key and the strings on the beggining on Honeymoon song.