Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

It would be a huuuge waste if she did decide to scrap the entire thing now. The only way I see this being resolved is if they release ahead of schedule. 

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

The leaked song is generic Lana (theme, lyricys, melody). I have to say that is boring (which is now expected from a Lana-Nowels colab). The song has absolutely no commercial value so stop the drama, listen to it and buy it when it will be available. YAIL could have been easily on HM in my opinion and LDR 5 it's shaping up to be a HM level commercial flop: my prediction is that the album will struggle to sell 300-350k globally and she will seldom enter in any top 10 chart in the first week. I didn't expected anything commercial from her (she's out of that demographic anyway) but this song is not the quality switch that I expected from her.

why are you even here? if you are here to critique a single that hasn't even been announced or released yet, leave this thread right now please, you are known for being shady, negative and annoying towards everyone.bd65acf05fe15e9d92f38eb0878aa619.jpg

i will love you until the end of time.

why are you even here? if you are here to critique a single that hasn't even been announced or released yet, leave this thread right now please, you are known for being shady, negative and annoying towards everyone.bd65acf05fe15e9d92f38eb0878aa619.jpg

The full version has leaked, that's why the user is describing at full length their opinion. Of course you can't make an opinion based on a 6 second snippet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

tumblr_olkl5sXUTw1v90acdo1_500.png

Like, what is he even doing?  :facepalm: Other artists have their stuff leak and you don't see their managers out here doing this. I can't.

'It's all too late' WELL MAYBE IF U KEPT HER MUSIC BETTER PROTECTED smh

Does anyone here realize that leaks can't be avoided nowadays?

Even big companies (especially like Apple, known for keeping things secret until keynote presentation) are endangered by leaks.

So, on Lana's level, leaks are a simple game for the leakers.

I just feel sorry for her personally because she puts so much work into her stuff, so I completely understand her being mad.

Even big companies (especially like Apple, known for keeping things secret until keynote presentation) are endangered by leaks.

I just feel sorry for her personally because she puts so much work into her stuff, so I completely understand her being mad.

Exactly, leaks happen to literally every artist. It just sucks that her song leaked before an official announcement 

FzytWEW.png

The full version has leaked, that's why the user is describing at full length their opinion. Of course you can't make an opinion based on a 6 second snippet

wow sad thta you think that "released" equals "leaked", Elle told us to hold our opinions so if you want to get deleted keep going ! bd65acf05fe15e9d92f38eb0878aa619.jpg

i will love you until the end of time.

wow sad thta you think that "released" equals "leaked", Elle told us to hold our opinions so if you want to get deleted keep going ! bd65acf05fe15e9d92f38eb0878aa619.jpg

Wasn't throwing shade, just saying. Think I misunderstood what you said. I don't support what's happening in any way

Right? The annoying thing is that they didn't respond to the leak by immediately putting the song up on iTunes. That's what happens when other artists have big things leak. I remember when Anti leaked, that same night Rihanna's people had the full album out early. It's not as bad there because it was after she'd already had the chance to do a TON of promo for it, but it's the same thing Ed should have been doing last night instead of playing with people on Insta.