Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I can already imagine her latest Insta vid update:

*Lana stares souless-ly at the camera in black and white 8mm film effect while 'The End' by The Doors plays quietly in the distance'.

Her reaction to all of this is probably Squidward's twitching squinting eye whenever Sponegbob does something

I can already imagine her latest Insta vid update:

*Lana stares souless-ly at the camera in black and white 8mm film effect while 'The End' by The Doors plays quietly in the distance'.

You forgot to say she's driving

ZKcaooE.png

I've finally given in and listened to the leak ...

Don't know, it's a cute song and I could imagine that it might get some airplay aswell, but I'm not very excited about it. The production is not really blowing me away and though her vocals are nice, they are not outstanding compared to the rest of her repertoire. And the lyrics ... let's say the tumblr girls & gays will love them, but they are not something that drives me crazy.

Still a nice song and I wonder how the music video will look like.

Ok, now feel free to roast me and tell me how I am a flop fan.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You forgot to say she's driving

Lol sorry, let me fix that.

'Lana stares soulless-ly into the camera in black and white 8mm film effect while 'The End' by The Doors plays quietly in the distance, the music becoming mellowed out by the roar of her car engine as she speeds towards the end of a cliff'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

how can huge artists like Beyonce, Shakira, and Katy Perry surprise release songs without any of their fanbases knowing one thing about the songs. this is entirely lanas teams fault that people got their hands on the song

I've finally given in and listened to the leak ...

Don't know, it's a cute song and I could imagine that it might get some airplay aswell, but I'm not very excited about it. The production is not really blowing me away and though her vocals are nice, they are not outstanding compared to the rest of her repertoire. And the lyrics ... let's say the tumblr girls & gays will love them, but they are not something that drives me crazy.

Still a nice song and I wonder how the music video will look like.

Ok, now feel free to roast me and tell me how I am a flop fan.

No I totally agree. It's a cute song but it's not really making me feel anything. I got more excited over Yes To Heaven. But then again, it's 1 song out of many, so I shant be so quick to judge...

Maybe I'm going crazy listening to this on repeat but..

I heard the full song and the chorus seems to have less prominent drums than a previous snippet

Are we sure the leaked version is the final one?

I heard the full song and the chorus seems to have less prominent drums than a previous snippet

It's hard to tell. Many have been saying there is a finished song and a demo..

how can huge artists like Beyonce, Shakira, and Katy Perry surprise release songs without any of their fanbases knowing one thing about the songs. this is entirely lanas teams fault that people got their hands on the song

because they have efficient management teams that know what internet is, not a bunch of people that probably live in tents and say its all too late when shit starts to flood all over

No I totally agree. It's a cute song but it's not really making me feel anything. I got more excited over Yes To Heaven. But then again, it's 1 song out of many, so I shant be so quick to judge...

Yeah, you are totally right. I'm also looking forward to the album and what she has in store. Maybe YAIL will still grow on me, but so far it's only a nice and fresh Lana track without much depth to me. Great spring-soundtrack though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's hard to tell. Many have been saying there is a finished song and a demo..

TBH I really hope the full is a demo, the other snippet was more lit®

Where are the insiders™ when you need them?!

wat.

My ear drums about to POP OUT. The BOOM.

The cascading sound effects, the gun shots, the rattle/snare.

Yeah, you are totally right. I'm also looking forward to the album and what she has in store. Maybe YAIL will still grow on me, but so far it's only a nice and fresh Lana track without much depth to me. Great spring-soundtrack though.

But I'm a little worried. Don't they usually pick the best song for a single? And if YAIL is her best song then....idk. But I love Lana and I trust that the rest of the album will be beautiful.