Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

reminded me that all my hopes and dreams for a ultraviolence-ish 2.0 with beachy surf rock vibes will probably not happen with this paradise edition 2.0 realness

Same :defeated: unless she goes chill space sunbathing-on-saturn rock with the other songs :oopna:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

that made 0 sense tho

:) i listen to death grips, cannibal corpse and :) cupcakke

and still jam to that song

even :) lady gaga listens to heavy metal/rock and look what ARTPOP is

Yeah but what I'm saying is that not everyone will have the same opinion of a song. Pop isn't my taste, I only listen to Lana. But hey, if u like it, cool. But it's annoying when people blatantly make a stab at me in the comments.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It definitely sounds like a Rick Nowels production to me.

Idk but to me

The melodic structure is Rick

The loon, ear scratching sound effects Emile

The ear poping boom and drums Benny Blanco.

Why are y'all getting offended that I thought HBTB was a flop? I mainly listen to heavy metal/rock, obv my taste is different, calm down.

OH MY GOD why are you always so dramatic are you trying to snatch my most extra Lipster award? Honey I apologize but you can't, I was born Extranne. It's not serious omg it's just blah blah blah to not repeat the same thing a bazillion times like it's been on this thread for the last 30 pages. You OBVIOUSLY have the right not to like this song omg but please don't tell me to calm down when I'm calm it's the number one thing that triggers me. Telling people to calm down when you want to regain advantage on the situation is a low tactic, especially when it was just playful from me. It's not the first time I saw you do this since yesterday, please chill as wellllll

Yeah but what I'm saying is that not everyone will have the same opinion of a song. Pop isn't my taste, I only listen to Lana. But hey, if u like it, cool. But it's annoying when people blatantly make a stab at me in the comments.

Talking about being annoying. I'm trying so hard not to stir up stuff rn

ZKcaooE.png

you're not the only one who said something about hbtb, calm the fuck down lol

OH MY GOD why are you always so dramatic are you trying to snatch my most extra Lipster award? Honey I apologize but you can't, I was born Extranne. It's not serious omg it's just blah blah blah to not repeat the same thing a bazillion times like it's been on this thread for the last 30 pages. You OBVIOUSLY have the right not to like this song omg but please don't tell me to calm down when I'm calm it's the number one thing that triggers me. Telling people to calm down when you want to regain advantage on the situation is a low tactic, especially when it was just playful from me. It's not the first time I saw you do this since yesterday, please chill as wellllll

Okay fair enough, but you could just be straight and say it upfront to me instead of leaving off little 'clues'. I'm not a mind reader, Christ.

Lana should get back to write her own somgs

Nowels chord progression are so predictable after sooooo many tracks together

Didn't Lana write Yayo but herself? Cause then I agree

Lana: records music

her fans: somehow obtains and then leaks the music

Lana: posts posters for promo

her fans: rips them off to take home

her management: "it's all too late! she's not ok! should we push the release date back a week?"

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Okay fair enough, but you could just be straight and say it upfront to me instead of leaving off little 'clues'. I'm not a mind reader, Christ.

Okay, so please read stuff that has been posted before repeating the same stuff over and over again, and if you don't know something, it's totally understandable but please look it up and research by yourself instead of immediately asking. It's not even personal I'm literally just saying that for yourself so you don't pass for the one person that is constantly clueless

ZKcaooE.png

:deadbanana: they were joking about your opinions, not shading you for it - it's not that deep (and HBTB is an instant classic anyway :creep:)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Okay, so please read stuff that has been posted before repeating the same stuff over and over again, and if you don't know something, it's totally understandable but please look it up and research by yourself instead of immediately asking. It's not even personal I'm literally just saying that for yourself so you don't pass for the one person that is constantly clueless

Yeah well it would be easier to ask than look through 10+ pages so..

Lana: records music

her fans: somehow obtains and then leaks the music

Lana: posts posters for promo

her fans: rips them off to take home

her management: "it's all too late! she's not ok! should we push the release date back a week?"

honestly  :deadbanana:

ZLJIWCD.gif

Yeah well it would be easier to ask than look through 10+ pages so..

Yeah but that would make people less annoyed by you so I'm not sure the gain of time is worth more  ;)  There's a lot of info that's been collected over the time on this forum and other sites and it's worth digging into it! I'm sorry if you thought I was shading you cause normally I'm the one at your place, peace :)

ZKcaooE.png