Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I still haven't heard leak, and I'm planning to wait until the official release. IDK where I'm getting the patience, but I'm waiting. Still, I'm thinking about listening to it, but I don't think it'll happen.

As for her manager(s), I'm done lol, nothing to say about that.

I'm happy to read what you're thinking about the song, but I don't think I'll listen to it until it's officially released.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm a bit disappointed in YAIL, i think that it's too weak as lead single, the arrengement is poor and there aren't climax. It's not comparison with lead single like WC, that was amazing and totally unexpected. She can do infinetly better and i hope that album sounds different from this.

It's fully leaked so :)not enjoying it. you know if a nina simone song leaked lana would be all up on that stanning

This is the dumbest comment in the last 5 pages. Nina Simone is dead and this was a lead single from an unannounced album by a living artist  :rip: Log out

BzhmW.png

This is the dumbest comment in the last 5 pages. Nina Simone is dead and this was a lead single from an unannounced album by a living artist :rip: Log out

uhh i meant if someone she liked had leaked music she'd probs listen. stop taking shit literally

I'm a bit disappointed in YAIL, i think that it's too weak as lead single, the arrengement is poor and there aren't climax. It's not comparison with lead single like WC, that was amazing and totally unexpected. She can do infinetly better and i hope that album sounds different from this.

I totally agree with you. I hoped this song will be a little up-beat (like 'yes to heaven') and sexy, but it is just too soft and feels to much like a sond from amovie soundtrack

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

what do u want in pre release thread? like wtf

i'm just saying some people prefer when everything hits them at the same time, the lyrics, the music, the visuals, and in HQ. that's why i didn't listen to the leak. if i'm asking for too much just give me a heads up and i'll come back when yail is out :)