Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

the production was a disappointment for me tbh (i wish there were more backing vocals or that it went...anywhere suprising), but i am SO HAPPY that lana is writing lyrics that are different than usual. when i first heard the title i was like oh no, not another love song!!

but the melody and message of the song really move me. i feel like this song speaks to the current zeitgeist. it reminds me that even in these crazy, overwhelming, harsh times...even if your life isn't what you thought it would be...simplicity and love and living in the moment can carry us through.  :xcry:

let me be who i'm meant to be

eclipse has said on ATRL it's not the demo, it's a LQ leak of the final version

There goes my last hope that Ben was more than just a pretty face  :noparty:

In all seriousness there's probably a lot of thing going on underneath that we don't know about so I won't say anything about her team's abilities (Stella if you're single hmu, if not I know your husband and he wouldn't mind)

ZKcaooE.png

On the one hand I know that there's nothing they could have done to stop it at that point because it was all over social media but the way he reacted was exactly the wrong way. It would have been better for none of them to say anything at all last night than to do what he did. Unprofessional AF.

100. I don't remember who said it first but putting this on yt & taking advantage of the 'buzz', worldwide trending would've been productive. if this really is how he acts a lot of previous situations make sense now.