Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I haven't heard the song yet, but maybe it's one of those pieces where the music video visuals will help it grow on people faster. 

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

is it me or does her voice sound slightly different since ultraviolence. raspier and older maybe? not as dry and like btd

Ditto. But I guess she still has the "old" one too

I like it though

The only reason I don't block and rihport you is because I know we both love Neil and UV. Your ass is safe for that time but go listen to Video God to cleanse your sins

NJAD;OAINOPKAFPIL

I love it but I just don't love it enough as a single! Much better songs on BTD to be the lead single.@ OTTR   :oprah:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

LMFAO if it's the demo that leaked.... Maybe that's why Ben and Ed don't move a finger  :deadbanana: Cause it doesn't really matter  :deadbanana:

it's still a stupid move not to react to anything the posters were an official legit thing and her website still hast the honeymoon thing going  :crossed:

i76mrxw.png 

Why are y'all getting offended that I thought HBTB was a flop? I mainly listen to heavy metal/rock, obv my taste is different, calm down.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why are y'all getting offended that I thought HBTB was a flop? I mainly listen to heavy metal/rock, obv my taste is different, calm down.

I also like trap music but I thought that she had a nice concept but it was executed poorly, too

HBTB tried to be something she can't pull off during her hm era

OTTR was the closest she got to that sound but that song went in a different direction

that made 0 sense tho

bitch i listen to death grips, cannibal corpse and fucking cupcakke

and still jam to that song

even fucking lady gaga listens to heavy metal/rock and look what ARTPOP is