Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

This was all planned by Interoscope to create more hype. You see how Lana was trending yesterday on twitter.

Also a management can't be this unprofessional to chat with some teenagers and saying the album won't come out and how Lana is not ok.

(I wanna think this because it's all nonsense) :rip:

???, ?????????

Fvck Ed

If you're so tired of everyone talking about the same stuff bring something interesting for us to talk about :uh:

I wonder what Lana will look like throughout this era. Maybe she'll change hair color, or hair style, or maybe outfits. I also wonder if she'll do photoshoots for magazines and I'm also interested in promotions.

Maybe we'll get new merch. Since I wasn't listening to the leak, I wonder what's the concept/story behind YAIL.

I hope Lana will do more radio/TV performances or interviews, that'd be interesting to see/hear.

Dunno, I wonder if there's going to be a song(s) that will just make you feel like you're on the beach when you close your eyes. Also, how would you like her new album to be named??

Oh sorry, we got nothing else to talk about, just Ed and Lana's Internet silence.

:uh:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Now I think about it there were a lot of signs a space themed album or film was coming. Of course the U.F.Os in Tropico (someone else mentioned this and they also said that this new film could be a follow on), Lana's (infamous) mention of Space X, Lana talking to Elon Musk about Space X, and if I remember rightly, didn't she retweeting a lot of Nasa tweets last year? Or am I getting confused fused with someone else on that last one?

And also ... 'Let's leave the world for the ones who change everything' and 'Say goodnight to the life and the world you knew'. To me Swan Song may be about the finale of the Lana Del Rey that has a depressed and 'sad girl' persona. I think she will certainly still sing about sad things mainly, but in a different more observing way? Just a thought.