Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

LMFAO if it's the demo that leaked.... Maybe that's why Ben and Ed don't move a finger  :deadbanana: Cause it doesn't really matter  :deadbanana:

You could be onto something

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It really sounds a bit demo-ish. (Like the untouchable five)

It doesn't really sound like it has strings to me

Probably some cheap synth (well I doubt they'd have instrumentalists playing for a pop demo nowadays)

I really hope it isn't finished

Honestly for me it's 

Young and In Love > West Coast > Ride > High By the Beach > Video Games

(I don't really like Video Games, and I always found it such a drag to listen to. It just didn't belong on BTD for me! I never found myself listening to it!) 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

the production is nice, the lyrics are beautiful but the song itself... It just, meh! As a lead single is not her best. When she will release a new WC?

He problem is she half asses her instrumentals lately. She needs to just go all out and have surf vibes and strong electric guitars like blake does live. And her voice like it sounded on paradise.

ride > video games > yail possibly demo version possibly not > west coast > high by the beach

probably subject to change later cause sometimes i listen to a song i love over and over and over again until i dont like it anymore. i used to think ride was her best then i got tired of it, then i thought west coast was her best but then i got tired of that too

pNjWdpc.png

Honestly for me it's 

Young and In Love > West Coast > Ride > High By the Beach > Video Games

(I don't really like Video Games, and I always found it such a drag to listen to. It just didn't belong on BTD for me! I never found myself listening to it!) 

The only reason I don't block and rihport you is because I know we both love Neil and UV. Your ass is safe for that time but go listen to Video God to cleanse your sins

ZKcaooE.png

Do y'all have lq headphones??

Coz it doesn't sound like a demo to me. I mean the file I got was high birate.

It sounds more polish than any on UV and HM.

No tin can sound. The instrumentation is so rich just like BTD songs.

He problem is she half asses her instrumentals lately. She needs to just go all out and have surf vibes and strong electric guitars like blake does live. And her voice like it sounded on paradise.

reminded me that all my hopes and dreams for a ultraviolence-ish 2.0 with beachy surf rock vibes will probably not happen with this paradise edition 2.0 realness

pNjWdpc.png

I agree. The vocals are very echoed and it was really distracting to me and felt like a demo

is it me or does her voice sound slightly different since btd. raspier and older maybe? not as dry like btd