Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not believing any of this Rocky collab or BAR stuff until shlt gets confirmed. I'm tired of rumors   :bye:

well i mean i was the same way about every rumor about ldr5 and guess what... 99% of them were true

pNjWdpc.png

I'm not believing any of this Rocky collab or BAR stuff until shlt gets confirmed. I'm tired of rumors   :bye:

same

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i remembered my university puts on a spring concert every year, last year it was chance the rapper, before that it was ke$ha, i would lose my :) if they got lana this year 

we go to the same school omg 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

imagine that 3 or 4 months ago, somebody got on lanaboards and said "hey the lead single actually isnt named young and in love and the single cover uses a different font than every over cover shes made and the song has born to die instrumentation and sound effects and the music video is lana in space with cgi animated flying cars"

would people believe them? no

was it all true? yeah

pNjWdpc.png

For stans in the UK: Lana will be live at 4pm on Insta tomorrow. I really hope she goes into depth about this era, I can't wait.,

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i remembered my university puts on a spring concert every year, last year it was chance the rapper, before that it was ke$ha, i would lose my :) if they got lana this year 

what kind of a prestigious ass uni do you go to???

SO if BAR is the actual title, that has to mean BAR is also a song on the record (going by what she's done for her last albums, having the title track, besides Paradise...).

I just can't imagine... Unless BAR is a song about music (like how music connects us or something, and can save America, idk), and that would make sense I guess. But as the album title? I'm just? Not sure?

SO if BAR is the actual title, that has to mean BAR is also a song on the record (going by what she's done for her last albums, having the title track, besides Paradise...).

I just can't imagine... Unless BAR is a song about music, and that would make sense I guess. But as the album title? I'm just? Not sure?

I'm not too keen on it either...

I want something pretty, even honeymoon sounds better than BAR. But I needa stop whining in case it actually happens and then i feel like a sh*t fan.

You shouldn't feel sh1tty though, you're entitled to your opinions. You're right, Honeymoon sounds pretty and it'd be nice if LDR5 album title had a similar vibe..fingers crossed!

okay on Genius i was looking and there's a registered song on there called Beautiful & Rich (ft. A$AP Rocky)

under the album Best American Record and produced by Emile Haynie...........someone debunk this

Lots of people are speculating that it's photoshopped but who knows? It'd make sense if she did a song with Rocky

okay on Genius i was looking and there's a registered song on there called Beautiful & Rich (ft. A$AP Rocky)

under the album Best American Record and produced by Emile Haynie...........someone debunk this

Someone said that site that it was registered isn't very reliable. I hope its a real song tho

You shouldn't feel sh1tty though, you're entitled to your opinions. You're right, Honeymoon sounds pretty and it'd be nice if LDR5 album title had a similar vibe..fingers crossed!

Lots of people are speculating that it's photoshopped but who knows? It'd make sense if she did a song with Rocky

it's not photoshopped  because you can actually visit the song's page

It's actually on the website.