Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I thought this song was fake and doesnt exist tho

Clearly I was wrong, but I made no mistake. It was simply hard to believe without reliable sources. I'm not going to apologize to anyone. Also, I shouldn't even be saying this. 

They're really slacking. I mean, they haven't even removed it from fucking youtube yet

Unfortunately YouTube is very slow at detecting copyright infringement. The song could be on there for a few more weeks unless Lana's team get off their asses and do something about it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So of course by this point we've all said our opinions of the song and such, but now what? Does this mean she'll have to release it early like Love?

So of course by this point we've all said our opinions of the song and such, but now what? Does this mean she'll have to release it early like Love?

tbh like someone else said earlier lana just needs to put the album up for pre-order b4 any more shit happens, and put this song in as a pre-order instant access whatever the fuck thing alongside yail

rihKQ8M.gif

tbh like someone else said earlier lana just needs to put the album up for pre-order b4 any more shit happens, and put this song in as a pre-order instant access whatever the fuck thing alongside yail

That sounds wise tbh.

I heard the a snippet of the final and its clearer and sounds like theres more strings or guitars. unless its just the HQness. its shorter too for the album

Unless it was scrapped like some say, but i doubt that