Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly if people know the number of tracks that are going to be on the record, how can they NOT have the whole thing? Even tho I can't help but listen to the leaks..The fact that The ENTIRE project is in jeopardy of leaking one song at a time.....Can someone spell Management

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It's awesome. Really awesome.

I didn't think of "demo"... sound like it could be a "final product" but u guys saying it's not the final... I'm shook.

I F*CKING LOVE how Lana has 128292 demos that sound finished\polished for the album status

Honestly if people know the number of tracks that are going to be on the record, how can they NOT have the whole thing? Even tho I can't help but listen to the leaks..The fact that The ENTIRE project is in jeopardy of leaking one song at a time.....Can someone spell Management

wait how many songs does the album supposedly have

I F*CKING LOVE how Lana has 128292 demos that sound finished\polished for the album status

I also quite like hearing demos vs final products to see the differences. i just rly love everything lana has to offer

DO NOT POST LEAKS

DO NOT POST LINKS TO LEAKS

DO NOT SECRETLY HYPERLINK TO LINKS

ABIDE OR RISK YOUR ABILITY TO CREATE CONTENT ON THIS FORUM.

most of you have been really good, especially with reporting which the mods are so grateful for. Let's not spoil it for everyone.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

DO NOT POST LEAKS

DO NOT POST LINKS TO LEAKS

DO NOT SECRETLY HYPERLINK TO LINKS

ABIDE OR RISK YOUR ABILITY TO CREATE CONTENT ON THIS FORUM.

most of you have been really good, especially with reporting which the mods are so grateful for. Let's not spoil it for everyone.