Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

so does anyone think they'll be pushing the release of this song forward too?? has lana's manager been saying anything

Yeah considering it's suposedly the next single.

Which makes no sense now considering people were saying it might be scrapped so idk

I don't understand how this song could be a single.

It should be a promotional single like HM, but isn't the video overkill then? (even if also HM had a vid in its conception, although severely modest)

Yeah considering it's suposedly the next single.

Which makes no sense now considering people were saying it might be scrapped so idk

there's no way the alleged title track of a completed album would be scrapped it's just not possible at this point

Personally I think this song could be a single, whenever I heard West Coast as a single on the radio I never heard the album version. I always heard the radio mix. They can always remix this song like they did for Dark Paradise for some radio play.

ruZKe8V.gif

Just HBTB and 5 from Rick's site, right?

HBTB was a standard release week leak that every artist had to go through. That's normal.

The 5 from Rick sites only one was "current" that is Black Beauty. And it was only a demo. The others were paradise outtakes.

Love leaked way ahead of schedule and now this.

I don't think anything else is gonna leak, this and YAIL had been in people's hands for a bit now, but I'm 90% sure these two tracks are the only ones people were able to snatch

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

He is a Madonna fan?

Guess he didn't learn anything from the Rebel Heart era

Idk. But I hope he's a fan of bareback. *sips tea*

Lmao I'm petty. But seriously.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i swear to god if this is really the demo and Emile came in and ruined the song with choking bird sounds...

even if it's a demo you can hear this is totally Emile? The beat is totally him and you can hear autotuned loon's sister through the song

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

even if it's a demo you can hear this is totally Emile? The beat is totally him and you can hear autotuned loon's sister through the song

yeah I agree it's pretty much your classic Emile track