Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I really think they are planning some more promo, including interviews and maybe even a televised performance. they just probably planned them for right after when Love originally had to be released so March 3rd (Eclipse confirmed that's the date she told him)and with a rush release they can't just change everything.

The song is gonna do ok first week, praying for the top40, but probably gonna drop out of the charts the week after. However as long as the song DOES get some promo it will rise and re-enter the charts. Just like Million Fads did.

giphy.gif

I really think they are planning some more promo, including interviews and maybe even a televised performance. they just probably planned them for right after when Love originally had to be released so March 3rd (Eclipse confirmed that's the date she told him)and with a rush release they can't just change everything.

The song is gonna do ok first week, praying for the top40, but probably gonna drop out of the charts the week after. However as long as the song DOES get some promo it will rise and re-enter the charts. Just like Million Fads did.

God I'm so glad we didn't have to wait til march 3. This forum would have definitely imploded from the thirst by then.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Okay so I'm guessing 'Road' is definite here so imma throw u some titles:

Sunset Road

Sunshine Road

Saigon Road

Space Road

Star Road

Scarlett Road

Sunny Road

Sinful Road

Sleepy Road

Sunset Marquis Road (relates to Courntey Love ;), could be collab but unlikely)

Southern Road

As you can see, I'm thirsty af.

Short Road

I don't think so. I saw it on twitter earlier today, she probably just saw it and recorded it with her phone for insta lmao

nnnnnnn omg Lana pls

I thought this was a hint @ a TV performance fml

image.png

Omg ?? I know sales don't matter and it's all about streams but songs selling as much/less than what's Love is predicted to debut with are in the top 20 ?

Maybe Love actually has a potential to do well on the charts (at least first week) :flutter:

giphy.gif

this is the most she has posted about like one of her own songs/videos

i know she is normally proud of her work but this era...idk she seems happier to share it with us and is enthusiastic about her release lmfao 

I've always wondered why Lana doesn't record acoustic or even just regular performances for her YouTube. She sings her songs on Instagram and even makes little videos. She could do a full performance in a studio and just stick it on YouTube for her fans to watch and gain numbers. It would be great because there would be no one there to watch her so I'm guessing she would feel more comfortable since she doesn't really enjoy TV.

qsVmBMd.png

I've always wondered why Lana doesn't record acoustic or even just regular performances for her YouTube. She sings her songs on Instagram and even makes little videos. She could do a full performance in a studio and just stick it on YouTube for her fans to watch and gain numbers. It would be great because there would be no one there to watch her so I'm guessing she would feel more comfortable since she doesn't really enjoy TV.

I WISH lana would record acoustics. Imagine Ultraviolence acoustics with just her and guitar  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: