Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

LDR4 or 5 or whatever.. wasn't going to be titled Bezt American Record. Where does that rumor come from? From a reliable source?

It's so easy to say that B.A.R was going to be the new Album's title, but due to a series of unfortunate events, the title (and the title track) was scrapped. lol.

Was it even a real song? I don't think so. Please... I need an answer.

LDR4 or 5 or whatever.. wasn't going to be titled LDR5. Where does that rumor come from? From a reliable source?

It's so easy to say that LDR5 was going to be the new Album's title, but due to a series of unfortunate events, the title (and the title track) was scrapped. lol.

Was it even a real song? I don't think so. Please... I need an answer.

It is a real song, and B A R was an album title possiblilty. But we're thinking the albums called 'Eclipse'

It is a real song, and B A R was an album title possiblilty. But we're thinking the albums called 'Eclipse'

you-have-to-stop.gif

"WE" as in a random fake insider-Twitter account posted this with no info to back it up 

image.png

I'm asking for sources...

I can start saying that the album is going to be called "La La Lana" without giving sources, and people would believe me...

Even Eclipse said that B.A.R was not the title.

I can start saying that the album is going to be called "La La Lana" without giving sources, and people would believe me...

Wtf Eclipse IS the one who said B A R WAS the title

you-have-to-stop.gif

"WE" as in a random fake insider-Twitter account posted this with no info to back it up

lol i legit just saw that on twitter. u win

Let's all talk to eclipse

B.A.R is the invention of someone with a lot of free time ... but now that person has realized that things have gotten out of hand, and now says that the title (and song) has been scrapped (because obviously they were not real titles).

But idk... maybe I'm just overreacting.