Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Why do people brag about not listening to Best American Record/Architecture??

Slut, I can say that I wasn't listening to BAR just like everyone's able to say that they have listened to it. I'm not not listening to it because I'm expecting Lana to show up at my house, I'm not listening to it because I've decided to wait for the official release. Just stop acting smart.  :lanahairflip3:

wow, people here are super nice.  :deadbanana:

enhanced-buzz-3838-1362596171-8.jpg

It's not like the title changes the song, BAR or Architecture. There's basically near-zero chance of that song being a single, and so people outside this fandom won't care, she won't make much coins to fire her loins from the choice of that particular song title.

Be sure you buy the song and album when it comes out. You can always change the title in your playlist. Best American Record. Architecture. Fame. I Told Ya. Cool As Heck.....etc, 405. Whatever you want.

enhanced-buzz-3838-1362596171-8.jpg

It's not like the title changes the song, BAR or Architecture. There's basically near-zero chance of that song being a single, and so people outside this fandom won't care.  

Be sure you buy the song and album when it comes out. You can always change the title in your playlist. Best American Record. Architecture. Fame. I Told Ya. Cool As Heck.....etc, 405. Whatever you want.

I'm gonna rename it 'Houses of the Holy' idec

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm pretty sure B A R will be the next single, and I wonder how the music video will be like. I'm kinda picturing the visuals similar to Ride...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

BAR next single ?? Praying they aren't so stupid to release a song leaked a month before, 5 minutes long and with absolutely no commercial success potential as the second single  :facepalm: 

giphy.gif

BAR next single ?? Praying they aren't so stupid to release a song leaked a month before, 5 minutes long and with absolutely no commercial success potential as the second single  :facepalm:

The next single will be a promo single anyway. The track you get with the pre-order. Just like Terrence Loves You. So I really hope we get it.

And please, can you all say goodbye to "successful single Lana"? Even if she releases a song with some kind of commercial appeal like Love she's not into promoting to even have it being played at radio stations.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The next single will be a promo single anyway. The track you get with the pre-order. Just like Terrence Loves You. So I really hope we get it.

And please, can you all say goodbye to "successful single Lana"? Even if she releases a song with some kind of commercial appeal like Love she's not into promoting to even have it being played at radio stations.

People still think that her mindset today is similar to back then

BAR next single ?? Praying they aren't so stupid to release a song leaked a month before, 5 minutes long and with absolutely no commercial success potential as the second single :facepalm:

Who cares about commercial success? The important thing is that it will be a great song!

what if BAR/architecture/i put a whole bag of jelly beans up my ass is another unreleased track 

I'd be ok with that tbh, it means more things we haven't heard + a slap in the face to leakers.  It's a great song too tho, don't get me wrong.