Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i feel like BAR was a honeymoon outtake bc its too similar. Love seems a lot more.....new directional

That's super interesting I feel like the exact contrary, I feel like BAR could be an UV outtake if a few things were tweaked and Love would have been on HM if it wasn't that happy lol. I adore BAR, Love is a really nice song but BAR is incredible, the prechorus and the verses and the bridge and THAT ENDING OMG. Only slightly less up top is the chorus but you rly get used to it. Love is still super nice tho but it decreased on me whereas BAR really grew

ZKcaooE.png

Aren't you lonely[/size]Up there in utopia[/size]Where nothing will ever be enough?[/size]Happily numb[/size]

15308a6690eea2b111c9a9188f104617.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Interscope/UMG won't allow her to do a world tour if this record flops btw 

a record label has no power to decide that if the artist does not have a 360 deal or if the label demands another album very early.

her not doing a worldtour is actually no news to anybody here, because she hates it.

bonus: receipts or do not confuse ppl on here. or pls post katy perry lyrics aka queen of the world.

tenk u.

15308a6690eea2b111c9a9188f104617.gif

so artsy-fartsy of you. 

a record label has no power to decide that if the artist does not have a 360 deal or if the label demands another album very early.

her not doing a worldtour is actually no news to anybody here, because she hates it.

bonus: receipts or do not confuse ppl on here. or pls post katy perry lyrics aka queen of the world.

tenk u.

so artsy-fartsy of you.

Why thank you. :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

whenever you upload "on our way" onto youtube, the copyright claim is for "heavier than heavenly" ... i don't remember the others but i know that there have been a few alternate titles, but those were for unreleased songs, not ~yet released songs (?) 

the architecture line is really stunning and interpretive but best american record is a far better title overall

bitch! 

:smokes3:

ZRBNill.jpg

tenk u.

We asked fag 

This is slightly off topic from what everyone is talking about..but I currently listened to both Love and B A R..and they both still sound very slow paced and dreary. Like, I don't mind it but I really hope this album is more upbeat in tempo. And it still sounds muffled..even Love. I don't know why that is or if a certain instrument is overpowering Lana's vocals or if she's using too much reverb but I just hope the rest of the album is more crisp in sound.

Agreed! thats why i really appreciated Honeymoon, as a lot of the sound was crisp and 'fresh'

If this place likes BAR more, then they are tone deaf. Living life through a lens, trapped in white picked fence, like ornaments.

Im so sick of your inability to accept other people's different tastes. 

you act as if your opinion is the fucking bible, its like u cant even respect the artist which this site is all about... get over yourself

:pray2:

Im so sick of your inability to accept other people's different tastes. 

you act as if your opinion is the fucking bible, its like u cant even respect the artist which this site is all about... get over yourself

:pray2:

He's been doing that for YEARS. Get used to it lmao

Honeymoon was her summer record for me... don't know why.

Every song in my head is a specific summer recordation/visualization. For example, I picture Salvatore as a skate park at Venice Beach, eating vanilla ice cream... Like this.

Which contrasts with Ultra, because it's a very dark and nighttime record in my head... Probably ynesthesia stuff

Love and BAR gave me that nighttime feeling again. Those two reminded me driving wild at midnight in a lonely road

Why do people brag about having not listened to Best American Record/Architecture? 

It's not like Lana is gonna show up at your house with a reward...

giphy.gif

Why do people brag about having not listened to Best American Record/Architecture? 

It's not like Lana is gonna show up at your house with a reward...

you're right..but the FBI is going to show up to the houses of everyone who listened to it so sorry sweaty   :hooker:

sgopYhV.gif