Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm kinda an artsy person so maybe that's why I'm fond of Architecture. To me architecture could mean things like building a new art form, building new relationships, building a new home (finding solace in a new place?) etc.

The trouble with Best American Record is that if it truly is meant to be ironic (especially in the times were living in right now), the irony would have to be apparent and for the title to be apparent, the album will have to be executed pretty cleverly so people won't think she's literally labelling her album as the 'best American record'.

Hey I'm artsy as well and you have all right to like it and I see how you can relate to it but I think it just doesn't fits at all in regards of the themes we've been presented for now, and even if it is then there are better ways and better words to express it. The way she says it is not connected to that it's really just metaphoric. Plus it reminds me too much of Art Deco, it's already been done, and I think one of the biggest reasons I love the song is because I precisely love the contrast with the beauty and nostalgia of the melody and the irony of the lyrics, it's ironic af, it's why I feel good about it being called BAR now, because before I thought it'd be just ironic or just not ironic but it's so much deeper than that. Architecture is not as subtle yk

ZKcaooE.png

OK SO SOUNDCLOUD IS TELLING ME ITS BAR OMG

"Hi LDR,

It looks like your track

"Architecture"

might contain or be a copy of "Best American Record" by Lana Del Rey, which is owned by owned by Universal in certain territories.

As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being."

"Our content identification system detected that your upload matches:

“Best American Record”

by Lana Del Rey"

"Hi LDR,

It looks like your track

"Architecture"

might contain or be a copy of "Best American Record" by Lana Del Rey, which is owned by owned by Universal in certain territories.

“Best American Record”

by Lana Del Rey"

YES 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAARGH

7GCSods.png

"Hi LDR,

It looks like your track

"Architecture"

“Best American Record”

by Lana Del Rey"

A GLIMMER OF HOPE

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

"Hi LDR,

It looks like your track

"Architecture"

“Best American Record”

by Lana Del Rey"

Brb gotta get my stan card out of the trash bin

image.png

what if eclipse chose the username "eclipse" on purpose because he knew what this album would be years before we did

:oprah2:

He has it since years and years though, if I remember correctly it's because of the Eclipse Neil Krug shoot

ZKcaooE.png

maybe the soundcloud takedown name thing is a bit older?  i mean wasnt Love name changed very shortly before release?  she probably asked them to take it down with that name before she changed it (but thats just my 2 cents lmao)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

maybe the soundcloud takedown name thing is a bit older?  i mean wasnt Love name changed very shortly before release?  she probably asked them to take it down with that name before she changed it (but thats just my 2 cents lmao)

uuw54hx.gif

Who knows, we will just have to wait BUT that means it's on a system somewhere which means it must be coming soon or they just registered it cause it leaked